is this downward growth?

D

Deleted member 86048

Iron
IMG 4619
is this downward growth and if it is are there any softmaxxes to do while in puberty to fix it or make jaw more projected at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yes, your face is downgrown and you have a high gonial angle. bimax with ccw is the only real solution

• +1
Reactions: vernier, NZb6Air, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
It is downward growth and theres nothing you can do boyo

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yes and no softmaxxes will work unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
downgrowth doesn't matter your face would be short if you didn't have it.

• +1
Reactions: TheTD7, manletmogger, sb23 and 2 others
downgrowth better than no growth

• +1
Reactions: Orc and NZb6Air
downgrowth doesn't matter your face would be short if you didn't have it.
i get forward growth from hgh and my face is short asf rn facts i want downward growth and idk what t odo

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max
Yes, your face is downgrown and you have a high gonial angle. bimax with ccw is the only real solution
everything other then gonial angle and ramus length is good though right?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
It's not lol. Recommending bimax ccw to you is outrageous

i get forward growth from hgh and my face is short asf rn facts i want downward growth and idk what t odo
I put threads in my chin to slightly adjust the angle of the skin on top of the mental protuberance downwards.

Wouldn't growth hormone potentially growth in width? Example being "Dr" Mike
it tends to enlarge the mental protuberance more than anything else causing the classical overdeveloped chin/underbite look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sb23
it tends to enlarge the mental protuberance more than anything else causing the classical overdeveloped chin look.
I personally experienced significant growth in my brow ridge area whilst on mk-677 (comparable drug to some degree).

I personally experienced significant growth in my brow ridge area whilst on mk-677 (comparable drug to some degree).
I have acromegaly so both of these areas are overdeveloped for me, and also my joints are abnormally thick but only the elbow and knee, not the actual wrist or ankle.

• +1
This is my problem. I have so much forward growth I have been given short fade syndrome
lower gonial angles also tend to have issues with chin height.

the angle of your protuberance affects the height of your chin so people with downward growing bones tend to have taller chins.

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan and manletmogger
lower gonial angles also tend to have issues with chin height.

the angle of your protuberance affects the height of your chin so people with downward growing bones tend to have taller chins.
Fuck how do I get downward growth then? This is why I’m forced to jutt because of my excessive forward growth, I wonder how Barrett has such a tall large chin with sfs lol

I have acromegaly so both of these areas are overdeveloped for me, and also my joints are abnormally thick but only the elbow and knee, not the actual wrist or ankle.
Its hard to see ourselves from others perspective so I just wanted to let you know, its not something I would notice based on what i've seen on you lower third.

It really doesn't matter as long as your jawline looks sharp enough from the front.

Fuck how do I get downward growth then? This is why I’m forced to jutt because of my excessive forward growth, I wonder how Barrett has such a tall large chin with sfs lol
there's no fix for it besides a chin wing implant and it'll probably look odd if it doesn't align with your jaw angle.

barrett doesn't have a tall chin he just has a mega short nose.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Its hard to see ourselves from others perspective so I just wanted to let you know, its not something I would notice based on what i've seen on you lower third.
other people can tell if they know what they're looking for, I kind of look like I have an under-bite even though my teeth are normal, that's what it does.

• +1
it's fine.
So many GL dudes are downward grown.
It's only an issue if your ramus is non existent, or you're too downgrown to the point that your lower third is overpowering the other thirds.
But you'd definitely look better with a taller ramus

it's fine.
So many GL dudes are downward grown.
It's only an issue if your ramus is non existent, or you're too downgrown to the point that your lower third is overpowering the other thirds.
But you'd definitely look better with a taller ramus
and how do i get that