image_6483441 (1).JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
lose weight fatty 😹

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Jungcuck, howtoloooksmax? and 1 other person
where the fuck is everybody? this forum is dogshit.

You would look better than the edited photo if you were skinny bro idk why ppl ask tips on appearance when they’re fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
You would look better than the edited photo if you were skinny bro idk why ppl ask tips on appearance when they’re fat
fair enough

No. The amount of surgery you would need to do on your eye area would bankrupt you and immobilize you for months

Most people here are too high inhibition to even use PEDs or facial Minoxidil.

Nobody here is likely going to get orbital decompression or infra implants simply due to the costs.

Is it physically possible, yes. For an average psl user, no.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
No. The amount of surgery you would need to do on your eye area would bankrupt you and immobilize you for months

Most people here are too high inhibition to even use PEDs or facial Minoxidil.

Nobody here is likely going to get orbital decompression or infra implants simply due to the costs.

Is it physically possible, yes. For an average psl user, no.
Should've made it clear that I'm not trying to be exact as it also made me whiter which is something you can't practically achieve. The most I would do with my eyes is raise my canthal tilt but that's pretty much it.

no, but you look like a child in the after jfc what filter did you use literally just lose weight

Should've made it clear that I'm not trying to be exact as it also made me whiter which is something you can't practically achieve. The most I would do with my eyes is raise my canthal tilt but that's pretty much it.
Faceapp was criticized for that in the past, but it simply draws data sets from millions of female likes on dating apps and extrapolates it into visual features.

Yes, you look whiter and more attractive on the right, changing your facial structure (which is ethnically decided) is impossible.

Whether that preference makes women racists is up to debate. I simply see your right version as objectively better looking than the left.

It's funny that SJW's blamed Faceapp for whitewashing, when it's women themselves (including ethnic women) who in the secrecy of their home on dating apps vastly prefer caucasian features while swiping (but preach diversity in public).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Faceapp was criticized for that in the past, but it simply draws data sets from millions of female likes on dating apps and extrapolates it into visual features.

Yes, you look whiter and more attractive on the right, changing your facial structure (which is ethnically decided) is impossible.

Whether that preference makes women racists is up to debate. I simply see your right version as objectively better looking than the left.

It's funny that SJW's blamed Faceapp for whitewashing, when it's women themselves (including ethnic women) who in the secrecy of their home on dating apps vastly prefer caucasian features while swiping (but preach diversity in public).
Yeah, definitely true. Although it's not to much of a difference in facial structure. It pretty much just made my eyes bigger and my philtrum slightly longer (could just be the stache) from what I can tell. I honestly think a much leaner face and a slightly more positive canthal tilt will do me wonders. Guess I know what I need to work on.

Nop

• +1
Reactions: steaknfries