Is this even a blackpill forum at this point?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m seeing people here saying the most bullshit stuff at this point :lul: like “I know a guy bro” or “looks actually don’t matter that much when it comes to getting girls” or “even ltns can slay as much as they want”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, galvin8101, boss8055 and 5 others
I’m seeing people here saying the most bullshit stuff at this point :lul: like “I know a guy bro” or “looks actually don’t matter that much when it comes to getting girls” or “even ltns can slay as much as they want”
ltn can slay if they are about 6ft7

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
It’s only the greycels commenting bullshit like this

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Clqs, gigell and 2 others
It’s only the greycels commenting bullshit like this
Nahh even some guys with good amounts of posts. Like bro did you not learn anything

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101 and itzyaboyJJ
It never was in thr first place.

• +1
Reactions: unscruputlity

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, brucewayne78, grnad and 3 others
LTNs can slay if all their features are a 4. If most of your features are above average but you have 1 absolute failo you end up here.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Blackpill is just a cope

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
blackpill is just a cope, BASIC HYGIENE can bring you from a sub-5 to chadlite INSTANTLY.

A shower a day makes keeps being sub-5 away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dostoyevski, brucewayne78, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
You can always slay its just easier when you look good:feelshah:

blackpill is just a cope, BASIC HYGIENE can bring you from a sub-5 to chadlite INSTANTLY.

Confirmed.

I brush my teeth regularly and turned into gigachad. Using deodorant also added 7 inches of height. And the real kicker? Trimming my nails increased my dick size by 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Zenis

Don’t have to be chadlite…

LTNs can slay if all their features are a 4. If most of your features are above average but you have 1 absolute failo you end up here.
in that case tho they would be at least mtn based on harmony

Blackpill is in fact cope for a lot of ppl here, who would say “oh I’m no chad so girls won’t like me” when we know the world isn’t like that.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
People from hamzas discord come and say that usually

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Blackpill is in fact cope for a lot of ppl here, who would say “oh I’m no chad so girls won’t like me” when we know the world isn’t like that.
I mean it’s better to think that way then to be a delusional subhuman and go out and get constatlly rejected and have your ego and feelings destroyed

• +1
I mean it’s better to think that way then to be a delusional subhuman and go out and get constatlly rejected and have your ego and feelings destroyed
If you’re actually subhuman that is, I doubt all of you guys here have actual deformities

If you’re actually subhuman that is, I doubt all of you guys here have actual deformities
Even Ltn/mtn your gonna be constantly rejected

Life starts at htn truly
But being truly desired starts at chad

• +1
Even Ltn/mtn your gonna be constantly rejected

Life starts at htn truly
But being truly desired starts at chad
You can still be in a ltr, u can forget slaying when you’re not tall and ltn/mtn. I mean thats just using logic

ltn can slay if they are about 6ft7
Only for ugly women with height fetishes

Is it even slaying when they’re sub htb?

Only for ugly women with height fetishes

Is it even slaying when they’re sub htb?

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
No everyone is fucking Fakecel or volcel in this forum i think %60 of them is ascended tho