Is this even real Islam?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

Tagging muslims and ex-muslims:

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @OGJBSLAYER @TsarTsar444 @RAMU KAKA @human304

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, human304, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
wtf is islam party banging?

btw good song shitty remix

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Shias are not muslim, at the very least twelvers aren't, but they comprise 80% of shias nowdays compared to a very small amount in the past

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and flippasav
Shias are not muslim, at the very least twelvers aren't, but they comprise 80% of shias nowdays compared to a very small amount in the past
Someone in the comments section pointed out: “Thank god I’m sunni” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
kosom el shi3

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Muslims are divided into subspecies or whatever, Shiites are Muslims

• JFL
kosom el shi3
Your av kinda looks like Fade from Fortnite

IMG 4308

• JFL
Nigger im not black how anyways
At this point larp as BBC
You have aggressive upturned bushy eyebrows and wide nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Moggee
  • +1
You ned to stop takfiring. Shias are muslim.

Shias weird man

• +1
You ned to stop takfiring. Shias are muslim.
No they aren't, its like calling mormons christians. Shia theology puts them out of the pale of Islam

• +1
I don't know folks but this has my interest. I'm hearing something else. Subliminal, perhaps? Ah, yes, Muslims are absolutely the Dark Overlord's parasites.

Another note of observation, notice the guys are topless? Do you see any women around? Nooooooooo, not one single woman yet, those guys all agreed, "Let's get half naked. No woman's allowed, cool?"

I wonder what that gathering leads to later.

Swimwear Bulge GIF by Box Menswear
gay men GIF
Tv Show Reaction GIF by LogoTV

• Woah
I don't know folks but this has my interest. I'm hearing something else. Subliminal, perhaps? Ah, yes, Muslims are absolutely the Dark Overlord's parasites.

Another note of observation, notice the guys are topless? Do you see any women around? Nooooooooo, not one single woman yet, those guys all agreed, "Let's get half naked. No woman's allowed, cool?"

I wonder what that gathering leads to later.

Swimwear Bulge GIF by Box Menswear
gay men GIF
Tv Show Reaction GIF by LogoTV
I legit saw a comment saying it’s like a gay night club when everyone’s shirtless together in a red room sweating and beating their chest

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I legit saw a comment saying it’s like a gay night club when everyone’s shirtless together in a red room sweating and beating their chest
It does look pretty fucking gay, ngl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

Tagging muslims and ex-muslims:

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @OGJBSLAYER @TsarTsar444 @RAMU KAKA @human304

They’re apparently Shi’as. I don’t do takfir on them like most Sunnis would. As long as they believe in the Qur’an and that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet, then yes, they are Islamic as well.

• +1
Yeah this is how we roll nowdays

They’re apparently Shi’as. I don’t do takfir on them like most Sunnis would. As long as they believe in the Qur’an and that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet, then yes, they are Islamic as well.
That's not how it works.

Many of the classical and contemporary scholars are of the view that Shi‘ism or partisan support for ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) began with the murder of ‘Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him), and that the one who planted the seed of Shi‘ism was the Jew ‘Abdullah ibn Saba’, at the end of ‘Uthmaan’s caliphate. This is something that is even admitted in the books of the Shi‘ah themselves.

ينظر مثلاً : المقالات والفرق للقمي (ص 20) ، و فرق الشيعة للنوبختي (ص 22)، و رجال الكشي (ص 108)

(Source)

Moreover, scholars have said:

The Shi’ah have many sects. Some of them are kaafirs who worship ‘Ali and call upon him, and they worship Faatimah, al-Husayn and others. Some of them say that Jibreel (peace be upon him) betrayed the trust and the Prophethood belonged to ‘Ali, not to Muhammad. There are also others among them, such as the Imamiyyah – the Raafidi Ithna ‘Ashari – who worship ‘Ali and say that their imams are better than the angels and Prophets.

There are many groups among them; some are kaafirs and some are not kaafirs. The mildest among them are those who say that ‘Ali was better than the three (Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan). The one who says this is not a kaafir but he is mistaken, because ‘Ali was the fourth, and Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan were better than him. If a person prefers him over them then he is erring and is going against the consensus of the Sahaabah, but he is not a kaafir. The Shi’ah are of different levels and types. The one who wants to know more about that may refer to the books of the scholars, such as al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb, Manhaaj as-Sunnah by Shaykhul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah, and other books that have been written on this topic, such as ash-Shi’ah wa’s-Sunnah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer and many other books which explain their errors and evils – we ask Allah to keep us safe and sound.

Among the most evil of them are the Imamis, Ithna ‘Asharis and Nusayris, who are called ar-Raafidah because they rejected (رفضوا) Zayd ibn ‘Ali when he refused to disavow the two Shaykhs Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, so they went against him and rejected him. Not everyone who claims to be a Muslim can be accepted as such. If a person claims to be a Muslim, his claim should be examined. The one who worships Allah alone and believes in His Messenger, and follows that which he brought, is a real Muslim. If a person claims to be a Muslim but he worships Faatimah or al-Badawi or al-‘Aydaroos or anyone else, then he is not a Muslim. We ask Allah to keep us safe and sound. Similarly, anyone who reviles the faith, or does not pray, even if he says that he is a Muslim, is not a Muslim. The same applies to anyone who mocks the faith or mocks the prayer or zakaah or fasting or Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), or who disbelieves in him, or says that he was ignorant or that he did not convey the message in full or convey the message clearly. All such people are kaafirs. We ask Allah to keep us safe and sound.

مجموع فتاوى الشيخ ابن باز (28/257)

Relevant:

Why I am not a Shi'ah?
https://www.youtube.com/@SunnahDiscourse

Last edited:
That's not how it works.

Many of the classical and contemporary scholars are of the view that Shi‘ism or partisan support for ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) began with the murder of ‘Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him), and that the one who planted the seed of Shi‘ism was the Jew ‘Abdullah ibn Saba’, at the end of ‘Uthmaan’s caliphate. This is something that is even admitted in the books of the Shi‘ah themselves.

ينظر مثلاً : المقالات والفرق للقمي (ص 20) ، و فرق الشيعة للنوبختي (ص 22)، و رجال الكشي (ص 108)

(Source)

Moreover, scholars have said:

Relevant:

Why I am not a Shi'ah?
https://www.youtube.com/@SunnahDiscourse

If you want to takfir someone, you can go ahead. But I won’t do the same. After all, it’s that mentality of people like you which has turned the Middle East into a shitshow and why kafirs are able to exploit both sides which only results in the deaths of Islamic people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh
If you want to takfir someone, you can go ahead. But I won’t do the same. After all, it’s that mentality of people like you which has turned the Middle East into a shitshow and why kafirs are able to exploit both sides which only results in the deaths of Islamic people.
Sadly the state of it is due to people not following the religion of Islam properly.

You are acting like I came to this conclusion on my own, I do not make takfir as a layman.

Sadly the state of it is due to people not following the religion of Islam properly.

You are acting like I came to this conclusion on my own, I do not make takfir as a layman.
Nope, it’s because there’s division within the community and thus that allows for exploitation to occur.

And that doesn’t matter. Both sides think they’re right and the other is wrong. I am not going to be as narrow-minder. I will leave it up to God. I suggest you do the same.

Not a fan of sunnis saying shias are not muslim. If shias identify as muslim, let them be. Only God can judge if They are righteous or not. Dont be judgemental

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Not a fan of sunnis saying shias are not muslim. If shias identify as muslim, let them be. Only God can judge if They are righteous or not. Dont be judgemental
High IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: andy9432 and Fiqh
It was narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Utbah said: I heard ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) say: “People used to be judged by the wahy (revelation) at the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), but now the wahy has ceased. Now we will judge you according to what we see of your outward deeds. Whoever appears good to us, we will trust him and draw close to him, and what is in his heart has nothing to do with us. Allah will call him to account for what is in his heart. And whoever appears bad to us, we will not trust him and we will not believe him, even if he says that inwardly he is good.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2641.

It was narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Utbah said: I heard ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) say: “People used to be judged by the wahy (revelation) at the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), but now the wahy has ceased. Now we will judge you according to what we see of your outward deeds. Whoever appears good to us, we will trust him and draw close to him, and what is in his heart has nothing to do with us. Allah will call him to account for what is in his heart. And whoever appears bad to us, we will not trust him and we will not believe him, even if he says that inwardly he is good.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2641.
Just quote hadiths to kafirs to prove your point theory.

Btw they aren't kuffar.

Shaykhul-Islam said in his [مجموع الفتاوى] "Whoever says that each of the seventy-two sects are kuffaar whose kufr puts them beyond the pale of Islam has gone against the Qur’an and Sunnah, and the consensus of the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them), and indeed the consensus of the four imams and others. There is no one among them who ever regarded each of the seventy-two sects as kuffaar; rather those sects may regard one another as kuffaar because of their views and beliefs." End quote.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh and PLA1092
I am glad you realized it now.
Not all of them.

For example:

Among the most evil of them are the Imamis, Ithna ‘Asharis and Nusayris, who are called ar-Raafidah because they rejected (رفضوا) Zayd ibn ‘Ali when he refused to disavow the two Shaykhs Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, so they went against him and rejected him. Not everyone who claims to be a Muslim can be accepted as such. If a person claims to be a Muslim, his claim should be examined. The one who worships Allah alone and believes in His Messenger, and follows that which he brought, is a real Muslim. If a person claims to be a Muslim but he worships Faatimah or al-Badawi or al-‘Aydaroos or anyone else, then he is not a Muslim. We ask Allah to keep us safe and sound. Similarly, anyone who reviles the faith, or does not pray, even if he says that he is a Muslim, is not a Muslim. The same applies to anyone who mocks the faith or mocks the prayer or zakaah or fasting or Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), or who disbelieves in him, or says that he was ignorant or that he did not convey the message in full or convey the message clearly. All such people are kaafirs. We ask Allah to keep us safe and sound.

Point in case. Kafirs support the divide in Islamic communities so they can exploit it.

@Fiqh
Yeah I'm aware they do, if only the Muslim countries could follow the religion of Islam properly.

They don't so it is what it is at the end of the day.

Btw they aren't kuffar.
See, bhai? I came to this conclusion without following any (modern-day) scholars. As long as you can understand things from an Islamic perspective, having read the Qur’an, you can come to the right conclusions without needing a (modern-day) scholar. But many ignorant people will call me a Shi’a, simply because I stick up for them. Or they will call me a Qur’anist. They’re just baseless claims which they form in their narrow-headed minds. You’ll probably see these claims being levelled against me if you lurk around, but I don’t care much for their idiocy.

See, bhai? I came to this conclusion without following any (modern-day) scholars. As long as you can understand things from an Islamic perspective, having read the Qur’an, you can come to the right conclusions without needing a (modern-day) scholar. But many ignorant people will call me a Shi’a, simply because I stick up for them. Or they will call me a Qur’anist. They’re just baseless claims which they form in their narrow-headed minds. You’ll probably see these claims being levelled against me if you lurk around, but I don’t care much for their idiocy.
Sadly not how it works but I think it's best to leave it at this, may Allah guide us.