Is this eye area ugly?

kingu2020

kingu2020

They'll have tanks, 'cause they've money in banks.

+ Afghan girl color
+ Positive canthal tilt
+ Downswung medial canthus
+ Good brows

- High browridge (no hooding)
- Under-eye exposure
- Large
- Opposite of a slayer eye area

Is it unique and elegant or deformed and buggy?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slayer69, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 11537 and 4 others
Good color, bad shape and hooding.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6380
Somewhat ugly, it looks droopy and lacks vitality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
shame is ugly as fuck, others are very good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6380
Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yes

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 6380
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 2214 and alriodai
In my opinion scleral show is ugly. Before I was into looksmaxing, I wouldn't know what's ugly about these eyes, but I would call them ugly. I don't know how normies would rate them tho.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
In my opinion scleral show is ugly. Before I was into looksmaxing, I wouldn't know what's ugly about these eyes, but I would call them ugly. I don't know how normies would rate them tho.
STFU

Nvm, OP. You're Chadlite maybe Chad depending on height.

You eyebrows saves your eye area

yeah but only due to shitty undereyes

with good undereyes my eyes wouldn't really look bad at all

Depends on rest of face, just like every facial feature.

Good color, bad shape and hooding.
Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yes

kind of what I already knew but needed confirmation on. oh well, hopefully doesn't failo me too bad and it's lifefuel tbh that people like zurzolo, pattinson, leto, armie hamemr can survive with bad eyes.

oddly enough I think my eyes might have looked good on a girl

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, lepo2317 and Deleted member 2214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
are you looking up? if not then yeah your scleral show is bad and the upper eyelid hangs low

Depends on rest of face, just like every facial feature.
too bad that's subhuman too.

Nvm, OP. You're Chadlite maybe Chad depending on height.

im 6'3, definitely not even chadlite though, just see below lol

they have perfect ratios tho

yeah, obvi they're like psl7+ so extreme examples, but my facial thirds are decent enough I can use them as a base to possibly get above average i think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Your eyes does get more hooded as you age, so wait until you are in your 20s to see your final form.

big if true, I'm only 16 and a half now so... still hoping for better eyes and jaw. also bf is still 25ish% so hopefully leanmaxxing and then gymcelling can do something

I’m proof of that

too bad that's subhuman too.

im 6'3, definitely not even chadlite though, just see below lol

yeah, obvi they're like psl7+ so extreme examples, but my facial thirds are decent enough I can use them as a base to possibly get above average i think.

Good base.

Rip but you could prob get a modelling job

are you looking up? if not then yeah your scleral show is bad and the upper eyelid hangs low

My eyes were a bit more open bcz night time and stuff, here they are in daytime with the only living being ive ever mogged

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Lol, at the picture with donkey your eyes are normal. I can't even see scleral show. I don't know what you did on first picture. By the way, I checked my eyes when I was 13 and I had small scleral show. Now at 26 my eye area looks completely different. You look like a kid. Your looks will change for sure. You have no eye bags, no negative canthal tilt which destorys eyes, no ptosis etc.

My eyes were a bit more open bcz night time and stuff, here they are in daytime with the only living being ive ever mogged

Hhahaha you cracked me up, your eyes look better in this pic. And yes, you mog that longmidfacecel to oblivion.

Would look decent with lower lid retraction

my condolences op

my condolences op
thanks buddy
Lol, at the picture with donkey your eyes are normal. I can't even see scleral show. I don't know what you did on first picture. By the way, I checked my eyes when I was 13 and I had small scleral show. Now at 26 my eye area looks completely different. You look like a kid. Your looks will change for sure. You have no eye bags, no negative canthal tilt which destorys eyes, no ptosis etc.
nct would suck, ty for the hope, hopefully its not cope lol

looks really bad ngl