• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Solidcoin
They will all come back eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 12002, ItsOver.com and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Looks234, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Now its just circlejerk of few rotters who try to act like they are chads or that they have status while having over 200 days online and logging every day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 13592 and 14 others
Yes, it is dead. You should leave as well, sweet karbo.

• Love it
Reactions: karbo
Hi kerbo, i miss 2019 ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and karbo
Now its just circlejerk of few rotters who try to act like they are chads or that they have status while having over 200 days online and logging every day.
Time online 307d 16h 58m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, ItsOver.com, terrorblade and 4 others
Another day another “this forum is dead :soy:” post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, n0rthface, terrorblade and 4 others
i visit here like once a month

i dont really, but the forum was much better
Yeah same, i was depressed af at 2019, but i miss the forum back then ngl. How are u?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah same, i was depressed af at 2019, but i miss the forum back then ngl. How are u?
im bored with everything tbh. still manlet, still look like shit, made lots of money for my age and rotting all day. even with the best gf in the world i cant be happy, but it could be a lot worse so it is what it is
playing league all day
what about u brocel

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
im bored with everything tbh. still manlet, still look like shit, made lots of money for my age and rotting all day. even with the best gf in the world i cant be happy, but it could be a lot worse so it is what it is
playing league all day
what about u brocel
Lucy opened up the doors the the truth, am not the same anymore, i want to ascend the flesh. Legit never take lucy bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Lucy opened up the doors the the truth, am not the same anymore, i want to ascend the flesh. Legit never take lucy bro
I miss lsd. its the only substance that i want to take. it is the ideal substance to use when you are at a lost chapter in your life and need guidance. deem yourself lucky if you can just get drugs without any repercussions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I miss lsd. its the only substance that i want to take. it is the ideal substance to use when you are at a lost chapter in your life and need guidance. deem yourself lucky if you can just get drugs without any repercussions
Yeah definitely, isn't addictive at all, doesn't damage your brain, fun af while on it, can lift your mood for a few days after the trip because of glutamine release. Ngl a true magnum opus drug. The only thing i hate is the jaw and neck stiffness, and eating food that isn't fruits is hard cause my throat feels very tight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5818
It’s very dead + stormfront faggots have taken over this forum
Seems to be to the contrary. All I've seen recently is you black-a-boos making a bunch of threads about "cumskins".

What an irony

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Yeah definitely, isn't addictive at all, doesn't damage your brain, fun af while on it, can lift your mood for a few days after the trip because of glutamine release. Ngl a true magnum opus drug. The only thing i hate is the jaw and neck stiffness, and eating food that isn't fruits is hard cause my throat feels very tight
Not fun at all in my experience. Also I have never ate on lsd. For me it is more like an emotional and spiritual enlightenment where I get to think through human behaviors (both mine and others'), the point of all our lives, the key to happiness, and many more, to analyze them to the core.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and TsarTsar444
Not fun at all in my experience. Also I have never ate on lsd. For me it is more like an emotional and spiritual enlightenment where I get to think through human behaviors (both mine and others'), the point of all our lives, the key to happiness, and many more, to analyze them to the core.
I get that on the comedown, the peak is way to intense and i listen to Pink Floyd or other good vibe music and it gives this sense of ascending and orgasm type feeling in my body. After the peak the euphoria stops and i get giga introspective and blackpilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5818 and karbo
For me it is more like an emotional and spiritual enlightenment where I get to think through human behaviors (both mine and others'), the point of all our lives, the key to happiness, and many more, to analyze them to the core.
agree 100%

but LSD makes me hungry asf, rlly stimulates my metabolism

I did it last Sunday and ended up eating 6k cals of milk and fruits

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and TsarTsar444
agree 100%

but LSD makes me hungry asf, rlly stimulates my metabolism

I did it last Sunday and ended up eating 6k cals of milk and fruits
Wtf hungry? :feelswhat: wierd tbh. Well thinking of it it actually makes me hungry af for fruits too, and holy shit it feels wierd, like i could rip open a peach so fast and eat it on lsd, like an ape jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5818
Wtf hungry? :feelswhat: wierd tbh. Well thinking of it it actually makes me hungry af for fruits too, and holy shit it feels wierd, like i could rip open a peach so fast and eat it on lsd, like an ape jfl
eating a load of oranges rn, I cut them up in segments then eat them godfather style

LSD being a serotonin agonist takes the breaks off your metabolism