Is this frame common?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 1252

His frame is so bad, it doesn't even look like humans body.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, sportsmogger and Deleted member 1140
Lebron james

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 30843 and 1 other person
traps too big on bron

Actually kinda rare to have your frame be that shit. Height Mogs tho, that is most likely the root cause or whatever caused him to grow to 6’8 also did that to his hips. The narrowness of his shoulders doesn’t make sense though

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Built like a iPhone 6

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
he doesn't even have bad frame. if you think this is subhuman frame you need to go outside.

E5eca44763caeca956cab2e029dab929
F698e8b45c50a4513b57d605855165

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, Mr. President, sportsmogger and 3 others
mtf transgender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arterials, Deleted member 25743 and Ryldoo IS COPING
No I don't think 30+ inch bideltoid is common

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, yirma19 and highT
Are you mentally ill?

He MOGs

• +1
Reactions: highT
extremely tall people have shit frames, no way around it

still mogs because height is more important

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lmfao if you think LEBRON JAMES has a “shit frame.”

This thread is pure cope. I’m honestly impressed by how good at coping some of you incels are…

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, sportsmogger and Deleted member 1735
Lmfao if you think LEBRON JAMES has a “shit frame.”

This thread is pure cope. I’m honestly impressed by how good at coping some of you incels are…
I frame mog him

His hip is too wide

He has tectangular shaped body

I frame mog him

His hip is too wide

He has tectangular shaped body
lmao okay. post a pic of you frame mogging him.

he is 6’9” and he trains for basketball, athleticism, not bodybuilding. regardless, his bideltoid is probably 50% wider than yours and you would look like an insect next to him

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and sportsmogger
lmao okay. post a pic of you frame mogging him.

he is 6’9” and he trains for basketball, athleticism, not bodybuilding. regardless, his bideltoid is probably 50% wider than yours and you would look like an insect next to him

keep coping
I am 5’10

Actually kinda rare to have your frame be that shit. Height Mogs tho, that is most likely the root cause or whatever caused him to grow to 6’8 also did that to his hips. The narrowness of his shoulders doesn’t make sense though
holy shit at the state of this forum, do you realize how impossible it is for a 6'8 person to look proportionally big?
His shoulder width is literally 99.9th percentile, so you're not just wrong you're as wrong as you can possibly get.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk and sportsmogger
Wide af hip and short clavicle
Retard, Lebron's frame is literally amazing at his height lol, "Short Clavicles and Wide hips" his waist is wide not his hips, his hips are literally narrow, also his clavicles are literally wide as fuck from years of HGH abuse you gook.

This is why above 6 feet isn’t ideal!

There
holy shit at the state of this forum, do you realize how impossible it is for a 6'8 person to look proportionally big?
His shoulder width is literally 99.9th percentile, so you're not just wrong you're as wrong as you can possibly get.
There are plenty people who are 6’5+ with proportionally broad shoulders

There

There are plenty people who are 6’5+ with proportionally broad shoulders
There really aren't but even if that was true Lebron is one of them so whats your point :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
There really aren't but even if that was true Lebron is one of them so whats your point :lul:
his shoulder to waist ratio is closer to 1:1 than 99% of athletes. he does not have proportionally broad shoulders and a proportionally small waist, his frame is below average excluding the height halo

LTN in Mumbai