• Love it
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 685, SikKunt and 2 others
germans hate themselves this is no secret

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr, kobecel and 2 others
chink chongs me

germans hate themselves this is no secret
By coupling with such a subhuman gook she proves to be a modern wymyn who hates nazi and loves multikulti

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, ChoSeungHui and Ferrari worthy
love is blind

• JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
RICED.COM

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, Chigga, HighTGymcel and 7 others
She would reject me brutally

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
he looks like a shitty morph of ER

German here:
There are many JB's who just get on the Asian men hype train, but secretly they still can't withstand a german chad.

The based parts of bavaria are the ethno-white paradise. There are still some "refugees" and turks around in rural places, but the rural places are traditional. If there is a bavarian party or "Festzug" (kind of parade with a big tent; like Oktoberfest tents, but more Bavarian), "Tanzlmusi" fests ("Tanzlmusi" is a modern but still kind of traditional music genre made for dancing; young people like that)

They are all white and also MANY stacies, which surprises me the whole time, because when I go into the next bigger city there are the feminist Germans and foreigners and refugees, but here it is still pure somehow. This is why I have to looksmax. Paradise

Damn, I mean good for the guy, but this just looks like her virtue signaling.

Exactely, like I stated. K-Pop is so hyped that it is some kind of statusmaxx for them if they get an asian boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Exactely, like I stated. K-Pop is so hyped that it is some kind of statusmaxx for them if they get an asian boyfriend

so do they have sex with them and actually like them or just virtue signaling bullshit?

• +1
To be fair tho, plenty of better looking Asians in Germany as far as I remember (lived in Baden-Wurttemberg) so not sure why she chose this one.

Where are these pics from and what's the foid's name

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
so do they have sex with them and actually like them or just virtue signaling bullshit?
I don't know much of the foids with asian boyfriends, but what I know is, that they are not that horny when it comes to these things. Also, I rarely see stacey with asians. Only Becky with fakeup
To be fair tho, plenty of better looking Asians in Germany as far as I remember (lived in Baden-Wurttemberg) so not sure why she chose this one.
That is right, many more better looking asians. Mostly virtue signalling and kpop hype

If that is the case then it's just ridiculous. Women dating guys they're not sexually attracted to just for virtue signaling? How big is their ego lmao

• +1
Top srayer.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
smh leave the poor ricecel alone that's his first and last relationship in this world

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Lifefuel, if this ugly chink can score such a good looking JB, then so can we.
Well, according to my observations, if there's something common in such exceptions, it's that the guys always tend to be short, skinny, goofy looking, and act submissive. It makes sense because foids can have a feeling of domination and superiority in such relationships, and as @ElliotRodgerJr said, it can also be a way of virtue signaling. So you'd better looks minimize and be beta, which doesn't even guarantee you such an exceptional relationship. It's like winning the lottery.

@Lifewasted So will you give the link or not?

Just curious at what other pics they got.
Also I don't think it's rage nor suifuel.
Reverse image search ? Try that first lol

Well, according to my observations, if there's something common in such exceptions, it's that the guys always tend to be short, skinny, goofy looking, and act submissive. It makes sense because foids can have a feeling of domination and superiority in such relationships, and as @ElliotRodgerJr said, it can also be a way of virtue signaling. So you'd better looks minimize and be beta, which doesn't even guarantee you such an exceptional relationship. It's like winning the lottery.

Are you saying that she isn't sexually attracted to him? There is a probability that he is betabuxxing and begged her to date him. But I'm a hapa as well and I've gotten jb's cold approach me several times, blonde ones. Just now I suspect one prime Stacylite (also blonde / blue eyed) is making a move on me. And I have zero money, status and am skinnyfat.

Last edited:
German here:
There are many JB's who just get on the Asian men hype train, but secretly they still can't withstand a german chad.

The based parts of bavaria are the ethno-white paradise. There are still some "refugees" and turks around in rural places, but the rural places are traditional. If there is a bavarian party or "Festzug" (kind of parade with a big tent; like Oktoberfest tents, but more Bavarian), "Tanzlmusi" fests ("Tanzlmusi" is a modern but still kind of traditional music genre made for dancing; young people like that)

They are all white and also MANY stacies, which surprises me the whole time, because when I go into the next bigger city there are the feminist Germans and foreigners and refugees, but here it is still pure somehow. This is why I have to looksmax. Paradise
Maybe that's one of the reasons why Bavarians want independence from the rest of Germany lol