Is this girl the ultimate Gigastacy

She has a fake doll look

Not bad but not my type at all

Fakeup maxxed

she frauds with make up to pits of hell and back.

literally everything starting from hair to skin to lips to cheeks to eyes she even covers her monkey ears with her hair, she looks fucking repulsive without make up on

Man this makes me upset just seeing it. I wish I were 1% way above average.

Cute but like most foids she would look like shit without fakeup.

She has a fake doll look

Not bad but not my type at all

Isn’t that the Stacy look though? Obviously she uses make up but I’d say very few girls can achieve her look with or without makeup. She has that cheerleader look to her ad you can just tell she’d be the most popular girl in her high school just by looking at her. Her phenotype just screams hot popular American cheerleader

Isn’t that the Stacy look though? Obviously she uses make up but I’d say very few girls can achieve her look with or without makeup. She has that cheerleader look to her ad you can just tell she’d be the most popular girl in her high school just by looking at her. Her phenotype just screams hot popular American cheerleader

Yes she has the Stacy phenotype

Reminds me of the movie " Clueless "

Also looks like a massive spoilt brat

17 Million followers JUST LOL

She has a very fraudable face that's 50% eyes, and she's maxxing that. In her few pics without makeup, she's still fairly cute tbh.

Not my type, though.

She looks kinda low IQ.
I wouldn't

She has way too much makeup. JFL at bluepilled cucks who still fall for this shit.

She's recessed and looks shit without makeup.
CRckVVc.jpg
nxe8DtE.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Festrunk and TheChosenChad
She has way too much makeup. JFL at bluepilled cucks who still fall for this shit.

She's recessed and looks shit without makeup.
CRckVVc.jpg
nxe8DtE.jpg
She looks very good with and without makeup and she’s not recessed at all. Your standards are ridiculous if you think she looks shit without makeup

She looks very good with and without makeup and she’s not recessed at all. Your standards are ridiculous if you think she looks shit without makeup
looks fucking subhuman. this is not gigastacy, let alone stacy, or high-tier any shape or form

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Blackpill Scholar
That's obviously a recessed chin. She does look shit without makeup compared to her with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Ritalincel
That's obviously a recessed chin. She does look shit without makeup compared to her with makeup.
legit as sin boyo. jfl at this site, these faggots call themselves bleekpeeleed

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Goblin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and CupOfCoffee
Subhuman without fakeup. She’ll birth incel kids

Attachments

• 1A2D9287-D970-4C69-91E0-4C54C987F11E.png
    1A2D9287-D970-4C69-91E0-4C54C987F11E.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf and TheChosenChad
weird head to neck ratio

forehead too big also not natural blonde
also a bit recessed
you are literally the lowest T person here. how can you have such a long midfaced girl as your pfp

ITT: cortisol spikes

I don't think Gigastacy is a thing. But got to admit she is off the charts hot, even in her youtubes, so it is not that much photoshop. Likely one of the 10 hottest women on the planet currently. Lol at being 17, and making an insane amount of money for just making videos and pictures of yourself because you are attractive.

no. subhuman pointy chin, fakeup etc. looks like the regular instabitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486