Is this good mathematical ability? | Can link tests if needed

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
Scores generally lie between 113-123IQ, so 80th-94th percentile (could say between 115-120 mathematical IQ more specifically).

The tests were basically on par with professional ones, so I'm not frauding. I'd take the verbal ones but I have ADHD. It isn't a full test but still meaningful.

Scores generally lie between 113-123IQ, so 80th-94th percentile (could say between 115-120 mathematical IQ more specifically).

The tests were basically on par with professional ones, so I'm not frauding. I'd take the verbal ones but I have ADHD. It isn't a full test but still meaningful.
It doesn't matter shit. Go prove some theorems.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
<claims to have taken a test that shows he has 80th-94th percentile math ability.
<doesn't understand what percentile means.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I think a better way is to test your abstract reasoning skills bro. Go solve some problems, or prove some theorems. Analyze the process. Was it hard? How often do you have difficulties when studying math? I think self knowledge is a better way to truly know your mathematical ability.

<claims to have taken a test that shows he has 80th-94th percentile math ability.
<doesn't understand what percentile means.
Yeah bro for sure

Gold standard tests mean nothing

I think a better way is to test your abstract reasoning skills bro. Go solve some problems, or prove some theorems. Analyze the process. Was it hard? How often do you have difficulties when studying math? I think self knowledge is a better way to truly know your mathematical ability.
1. A test in a controlled environment will always mog vague self-judgement any day of the week, it’s gonna be harder to identify external factors that are impacting the results.
2. You’re relying on your own judgements which is insane