Is this good parenting?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
White people crying in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Xangsane, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
@TechnoBoss @Lefty Rankin @Amnesia @MoggerGaston @moreroidsmoredates @NZb6Air @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NZb6Air
recently ive been really mad at white people, my dad did this to me when i was young and im white asf, im ashamed of white cucks and soyboys tbh

great parenting

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, SubhumanCurrycel, SlavicGeneral and 6 others
"You think you're tough"

Watch bro coming back after completing puberty and kicking his ass jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, SlavicGeneral, ijawka/hallow and 7 others
blacks talk funny but depending on the context i think its necessary to discipline ur children like this sometimes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SlavicGeneral, psychomandible and 5 others
recently ive been really mad at white people, my dad did this to me when i was young and im white asf, im ashamed of white cucks and soyboys tbh

great parenting
I don't think intimidating a child like that is good tho. He is going to kick his dad's ass once he is an adult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, SlavicGeneral, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 2 others
I don't think intimidating a child like that is good tho. He is going to kick his dad's ass once he is an adult.
jfl that wont happen, i got treated the same way and i only have respect for my dad

if your child doesnt listen and he thinks hes tuff, you teach some sense into him through a slap or intimidation, i know tons of bratty and spoiled little kids that throw tantrums when they dont get what they want, a prime example of poor parenting

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, SlavicGeneral, psychomandible and 2 others
Personality is mostly genetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, Melly, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Better than 98% of parents but still retarded af, nigga gave 0 argument, also this vid is from 2006

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
If the father would have presence in his family, this would've never happened in the first place. The father is the king of the family and he dictates the way people are supposed to behave, especially your own kids.

Too many fathers behave like weak little faggot beta cucks. I have 0 respect for them and their kids deserve to be bullied and made to kill themselves.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Clark69, truthhurts and 1 other person
U have to come home drunk and beat them then leave before they get as big as u just in case they want revenge

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
I don't know how I feel about this. I don't think raising your voice to the kid or having that threatening posture will really teach the kid why he shouldn't be disrespectful. Obviously, the kid needs discipline, but making him scared of you isn't the best way to show that. Take away the kids shit and make him do some work.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 2 others
Good parenting idk why this would be bad

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
jfl that wont happen, i got treated the same way and i only have respect for my dad

if your child doesnt listen and he thinks hes tuff, you teach some sense into him through a slap or intimidation, i know tons of bratty and spoiled little kids that throw tantrums when they dont get what they want, a prime example of poor parenting
Disciplining a kid is different from intimidating him. Ground him for a week, take away his video games or whatever but intimidating and beating them up is only going to creat an abuse-abuser cycle. There's a reason why whores, criminals and other low lives come out of abusive parenting. Having an abusive father is much worse than not having a father according to stats.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, truthhurts and heyheyheybro22
I don't know how I feel about this. I don't think raising your voice to the kid or having that threatening posture will really teach the kid why he shouldn't be disrespectful. Obviously, the kid needs discipline, but making him scared of you isn't the best way to show that. Take away the kids shit and make him do some work.
Aslong as he isnt hitting him i feel itd be fine, why would it be bad to raise ur voice at ur kid, u dont want ur kid to be a soft soyboy whp gets overwhelmed and cries when someone shouts at him

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
Disciplining a kid is different from intimidating him. Ground him for a week, take away his video games or whatever but intimidating and beating them up is only going to creat an abuse-abuser cycle. There's a reason why whores, criminals and other low lives come out of abusive parenting. Having an abusive father is much worse than not having a father according to stats.
difference between straight up beating them up and teaching them a lesson, id get a slap or get screamed at, i personally believe you cant raise a functional child without disciplining them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

It's better than beating your kid. Sometimes kids need a wake up call like this. So they don't go around like they're invincible. But you should only use this type of parenting when they do some really stupid stuff. Or you're just gonna traumatize them. Balance is key here.

You're gonna raise a very weak and emotional kid if you scream at them like this for small things.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Modern western people are too soft to their kids

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Jason Voorhees
definitely good parenting. you have to be careful on not going overboard with this, however

discipline/punishments should fit the mistakes and bad behaviour. the badder it is, the more you discipline the child. what i think upsets a lot of those white cucks is that they think he does this every time. doing this to him after he called the mother a bitch is 100% warranted. also gentle parenting is bullshit and doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and DarkAscender
yeah, you can't be too soft, but never be unreasonable

Its how you raise a slave cuck.

You have to teach them with a conversation why acting like a little shit is not good, if this does not work you have no masculine dimorphism, aura and trashy genes which you gave to your unfortunate child, hence the trouble.

Last edited:
Aslong as he isnt hitting him i feel itd be fine, why would it be bad to raise ur voice at ur kid, u dont want ur kid to be a soft soyboy whp gets overwhelmed and cries when someone shouts at him
Its the opposite, this kind if treatment creates a slave cuck mentality, besides assertiveness should be learned from the father naturally, not created if you know what I mean.

• Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

This is good. Nothing bad about it. These kinds of white people in Western countries make me sick. Let them rot. I'm done having any hope for them. Fucking losers the lot of them. Let them choke on their own misery which they've created for themselves. Let their sons be frustrated and subjective to women throughout their lives, and let their daughters be worthless confused whores always chasing peace but never finding it.

Its the opposite, this kind if treatment creates a slave cuck mentality, besides assertiveness should be learned from the father naturally, not created if you know what I mean.
How the hell do you know? What have you seen in your life?

definitely good parenting. you have to be careful on not going overboard with this, however

discipline/punishments should fit the mistakes and bad behaviour. the badder it is, the more you discipline the child. what i think upsets a lot of those white cucks is that they think he does this every time. doing this to him after he called the mother a bitch is 100% warranted. also gentle parenting is bullshit and doesnt work
There's nothing wrong with beatings either. Every child does things which merit beatings.

How the hell do you know? What have you seen in your life?
An immediately aggressive tone only weakens your attempted argument. Also committed the typical normie argumentation tactics, its hard not to chuckle.

I get it you are parent and do not necessarily like someone standing in way of your, say typical parenting style.

I am not telling you what to do.

It's better than beating your kid. Sometimes kids need a wake up call like this. So they don't go around like they're invincible. But you should only use this type of parenting when they do some really stupid stuff. Or you're just gonna traumatize them. Balance is key here.

You're gonna raise a very weak and emotional kid if you scream at them like this for small things.
My kid would scream back and try and punch at this guy if he did this to him. "Traumatize" lol.

There's no such thing as traumatization. It's a Western myth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
An immediately aggressive tone only weakens your attempted argument. Also committed the typical normie argumentation tactics, its hard not to chuckle.

I get it you are parent and do not necessarily like someone standing in way of your, say typical parenting style.

I am not telling you what to do.
I'm not trying to argue with you. Only ask you how you know what you said to be true? Aggressiveness is my nature.

Again I ask, how do you know?

I'm not trying to argue with you. Only ask you how you know what you said to be true? Aggressiveness is my nature.

Again I ask, how do you know?
I present my knowledge in my statements, giving any other information is a fools errand.

It is very obvious that you are immediately discomforted by any anything regarding parenting, which opposes your own parenting style, thusly and argumentation with you is pointless.

I present my knowledge in my statements, giving any other information is a fools errand.

It is very obvious that you are immediately discomforted by any anything regarding parenting, which opposes your own parenting style, thusly and argumentation with you is pointless.
I passionately hate stupidity. I'll do what I want and maliciously rub it in the faces of those who disapprove. It's passion, not discomfort.

Anyways, you're only stating an opinion about how you FEEL when there's evidence all over the world to the contrary. Maybe YOU would have been traumatized.

Trauma isn't real but weakness is. You've only been conditioned to believe in trauma, by the media you've been consuming from birth.

Nerd

Omgggggg why that yapping

Jesusss Ok man , you are a nerd

Your defo a software boy
He is a lil white boi

Yoo white boi @Autismcel its time to pay some reperation * oonka bonka * rawrrt
Go undress

My kid would scream back and try and punch at this guy if he did this to him. "Traumatize" lol.

There's no such thing as traumatization. It's a Western myth.
You must also believe theres no such thing as abuse right? Cause a kid can definitely get traumatized from abuse

Absolutely necessary to stomp out this behaviour when they are young. Based dad :feelsyay:

You must also believe theres no such thing as abuse right? Cause a kid can definitely get traumatized from abuse
Yeah, I don't believe in abuse. That's a buzzword pussy ass Western faggots use. It's a crock of shit.