• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

• +1

• So Sad
no it's shit

Nigga ain´t loreal the most shit shampoo brand ever? :lul:
no it's good. you get your information from reddit and incel forums. i've studied hairmaxxing for years. the only difference between all the different shampoo brands is the smell. maybe some contain argan oils or it's 2in1 conditioner but that's all shit. you should just use a normal shampoo with SLS and a seperate conditioner, and of course you can use hair products.

• JFL
no it's good. you get your information from reddit and incel forums. i've studied hairmaxxing for years. the only difference between all the different shampoo brands is the smell. maybe some contain argan oils or it's 2in1 conditioner but that's all shit. you should just use a normal shampoo with SLS and a seperate conditioner, and of course you can use hair products.
"only difference between all the different shampoo brands is the smell."

Official/professional tests, where a range of products like shampoos are reviewed and graded, then printed/posted, like by Consumer Reports, say otherwise.

"only difference between all the different shampoo brands is the smell."

Official/professional tests, where a range of products like shampoos are reviewed and graded, then printed/posted, like by Consumer Reports, say otherwise.
i'm talking about the cleaning aspect of SLS.