• A lil (1-2)

• Ye (3-5)

• Yes sir (6-9)

• Fuck Yea (10+)

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

jonfitz

Iron
Im curious if most people in here slay or are incels. Answer in poll to see results.

Comment what, in ur opinion, the average count for each age group is like for 18 yrs old I would think the avg is 1-2.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
how do i remove a vote

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
do the numbers mean individual girls youve had sex with or times a week you have sex with a girl

how do you define serial betabux as? is he slayer?

22 yo - 164cm never touched a girl in my entire life so i guess i'm an incel ? idk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Rzn, smoth and 1 other person
22 yo - 164cm never touched a girl in my entire life so i guess i'm an incel ? idk
Yeah ur incel but not doomed unless the reason ur incel is some serious mental issue.

• +1
Yeah ur incel but not doomed unless the reason ur incel is some serious mental issue.
i'm just at home since i'm 14 so i don't see anyone i think that's the reason

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yeah u need to go out then. Break it down into small steps (write a diary). Start with just walking daily etc. Then u have to push urself outside ur comfort zone but slowly it sounds ike u have social anxiety. Their is a massive amount of neets like this in the UK based on the numbers so im assuming the whole western world has this problem.

• +1
Why do you stay at home?

• +1
To many fakecels taking over this forum :hnghn:

Why do you stay at home?
anxiety agoraphobia no friends no degree etc etc
Yeah u need to go out then. Break it down into small steps (write a diary). Start with just walking daily etc. Then u have to push urself outside ur comfort zone but slowly it sounds ike u have social anxiety. Their is a massive amount of neets like this in the UK based on the numbers so im assuming the whole western world has this problem.
that's a good idea i'll make a diary

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
anxiety agoraphobia no friends no degree etc etc
And why do you not have friends and have these mental problems? You rot at home because you know its over for you

• +1
Game Over Death GIF by Travis

• +1