Is this guy capping

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Small detail, all the women he "picked up" were fresh from the morgue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, GoMadAndSTFU and ElliotRodgerJr
Major tales

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Small detail, all the women he "picked up" were fresh from the morgue.
I couldn’t imagine being that lonely and sad to write an essay on reddit about how many nonexistent women I fucked in my life. That’s why I was giving this dude the benefit of the doubt

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Imagine believing anything on Reddit. That whole site is a big larpfest. The guy posts no proof or anything, not even a photo of himself. It's an incel writing fanfiction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, jordanbarrettisgod, Ruby and 4 others
It’s within the realm of possibilities, though I couldn’t handle such lifestyle personally

I couldn’t imagine being that lonely and sad to write an essay on reddit about how many nonexistent women I fucked in my life. That’s why I was giving this dude the benefit of the doubt

General rule of thumb about 90% of the stories online are BS, this percentage goes up in neckbeard places like Reddit to around 99%.

"Tales from the basement"

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
possible but not if you post on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and OCDMaxxing
I think those who say he is larping are coping.

What would he gain from larping? What? He would only get more sad, because the lies he writes are not reality.

So why make yourself sad by writing lies?

I think it is the truth. If he is GigaChad and he might as well be then 1000 is possible.

Y'ALL NIGGAS CAPPIN HEHE XD :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think those who say he is larping are coping.

What would he gain from larping? What? He would only get more sad, because the lies he writes are not reality.

So why make yourself sad by writing lies?

I think it is the truth. If he is GigaChad and he might as well be then 1000 is possible.
What’s more desirable? Pretty boys or masculine chads

3 sentences in and my cap detector went off the charts

no he’s lying. 70% jfl not even 7psl dude would close 70% of the girls he desired to fuck IRL.