Images
Download 1

Do you feel intimidated by him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
today is hari vs rico,son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
i want to rape his small chinky asshole so badly and bite of his little rice penis

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 1100
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 3299
looks like a gay faggot

I’m very intimidated by the fact he might corrupt my T levels even standing near me because he exhales E into the air surrounding him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, SayNoToRotting, AbandonShip and 3 others
I’m very intimidated by the fact he might corrupt my T levels even standing near me because he exhales E into the air surrounding him.
tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I've never been intimidated by an Asian ever.

inb4 someone posts a Mongolian-looking Mexican cartel member with more tattoos on his body than body hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
He is as intimidating to me as a Moroccan... Simply not. But I would befriend him, nonetheless.

Yes I'm intimidated by him. He reminds me of one of those classmates of mine who spies on his classmates and report everything to teachers only to get us punished

I've never been intimidated by an Asian ever.

inb4 someone posts a Mongolian-looking Mexican cartel member with more tattoos on his body than body hair.
aren’t you indian? you aren’t exactly known to be intimidating either lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Son there are Indian gangs in Canada:
brothers-keepers_1-jpg.jpg

THUGMAXXING, SON
So what? There’s Japanese Yakuza gangs. The majority of Asians aren’t intimidating lol. People are way more scared of intimidating Eastern Euros or Russians or BBC or Arabs.

So what? There’s Japanese Yakuza gangs. The majority of Asians aren’t intimidating lol. People are way more scared of intimidating Eastern Euros or Russians or BBC or Arabs.
Whatever. I'm 6'1 and I never got bullied/picked-on in HS or anywhere else. So I must be doing something right.

Most of "intimidation" is about frame + height + body language + your resting face.

Whatever. I'm 6'1 and I never got bullied/picked-on in HS or anywhere else. So I must be doing something right.

Most of "intimidation" is about frame + height + body language + your resting face.
why is your name 6’0 then lol.

Ofc the typical response of “my race is low T but I am the exception.”

No pics no care