Is this guy jealous of me?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
guy i know irl always tries to put me down and criticises me unnecessarily even tho I am nice towards him amd try to be as humble as possible.

Is he jealous or am I just an oversensitive pussy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, BigBoy and Deleted
guy i know irl always tries to put me down and criticises me unnecessarily even tho I am nice towards him amd try to be as humble as possible.

Fuck him passionate in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 4991, BigBoy and 2 others
I was expecting serious replies

Men test each other with banter

you’re probably reading into it too much. Men do this to weed out the sensitive women who can’t take jokes, and they continue until they leave the group, or toughen up

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

you’re probably reading into it too much. Men do this to weed out the sensitive women who can’t take jokes, and they continue until they leave the group, or toughen up
Yeah but he does this way too much and in a much serious tone.
Banter is supposed to be light hearted.

Why do you assume he is jealous?

He might:

- Just be an asshole
- Have no respect for you
- Attempt to lower your social standing to heighten his own

... and so on. Maybe he is jealous, maybe he isn't. Doesn't really matter. But sounds like you're letting him do it, so my advice to you is grow some cajones and tell him off.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
Yeah but he does this way too much and in a much serious tone.
Banter is supposed to be light hearted.
If you are sensitive he’s probablt evolved the banter from a joke to actually trying to annoy you

You can approach it in different ways, intimidate him, embarrass him back or ignore him, if u ignore him make sure to barely even acknowledge his existence

Why do you assume he is jealous?

He might:

- Just be an asshole
- Have no respect for you
- Attempt to lower your social standing to heighten his own

... and so on. Maybe he is jealous, maybe he isn't. Doesn't really matter. But sounds like you're letting him do it, so my advice to you is grow some cajones and tell him off.
I am better than him in every regard.
Better looking, taller, wealthier etc.

But i try to be as nice to him as possible. And in return he acts like an asshole.

I can't tell him off cause he is also useful to me

He is superior and live rent free in your head, keep crying and making threads for him.

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, BigBoy and turkproducer
If you are sensitive he’s probablt evolved the banter from a joke to actually trying to annoy you

You can approach it in different ways, intimidate him, embarrass him back or ignore him, if u ignore him make sure to barely even acknowledge his existence
I am not sensitive and just laugh it off.
But it hurts me from inside.

I banter with lot of other guys and it's not like that. It's more personal which makes me think he is jealous
He is superior and live rent free in your head, keep crying and making threads for him.
Lol i mog him in every way possible.
Dude is a nobody compared to me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I am not sensitive and just laugh it off.
But it hurts me from inside.

I banter with lot of other guys and it's not like that. It's more personal which makes me think he is jealous

Lol i mog him in every way possible.
Dude is a nobody compared to me
it might be because you seem a bit narcy to him

narcy men are disliked unless you’re like some tall gigachad Lol

• +1
it might be because you seem a bit narcy to him

narcy men are disliked unless you’re like some tall gigachad Lol
Thats the thing, I act very humble in real life and not narcy at all.

I am not a huge bragging narcy irl.

Thats the thing, I act very humble in real life and not narcy at all.

I am not a huge bragging narcy irl.
Nah bro people can sense this trust me, normies are aware, more than u think

I don’t think you’re that narcy but if u act like u mog him in every way, which u did just say, he can sense it trust me lol

u should tone down ur ego because it’s not a good thing to have, excessively anyway Lol

We are at the end of the day only 1 person out of 7 billion

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nah bro people can sense this trust me, normies are aware, more than u think

I don’t think you’re that narcy but if u act like u mog him in every way, which u did just say, he can sense it trust me lol

u should tone down ur ego because it’s not a good thing to have, excessively anyway Lol

We are at the end of the day only 1 person out of 7 billion
I mog him in every way cause i do.
Its a fact that doesnt stem from my narcissism.

And if normies can "sense" it then why doesnt everyone act hostile towards me?Why only him?

He is the one who constantly brags about how good he is at everything and how i am just a noob. Doesnt sound like banter to me.
Sounds more like jealousy and contempt

I mog him in every way cause i do.
Its a fact that doesnt stem from my narcissism.

And if normies can "sense" it then why doesnt everyone act hostile towards me?Why only him?

He is the one who constantly brags about how good he is at everything and how i am just a noob. Doesnt sound like banter to me.
Sounds more like jealousy and contempt
next time he does it why don’t u make a joke, say something like this

“why u always crying like a little bitch?”

i’m not sure how we are supposed to know for you, you can only see his actions/the way he talks

• +1
next time he does it why don’t u make a joke, say something like this

“why u always crying like a little bitch?”

i’m not sure how we are supposed to know for you, you can only see his actions/the way he talks
I dont want to act like a dick towards him.
But fuck him tbh.

I'll just ignore him. I thought he'd be a good friend but he is just an asswipe.

Better to spend time with positive people

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You mogs him to death, but is literally crying and making a thread just because he is making fun of you? after this I agree with him bullying you tbh

• JFL
You mogs him to death, but is literally crying and making a thread just because he is making fun of you? after this I agree with him bullying you tbh
Lol he doesnt bully me.

I just didnt want to severe ties with him but looks like I'll have to

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
i have this 3 psl muslimcel friend who used to be quite open about his jealousy toward me (open as in, it was just really easy to see, it's not that he just openly told me that he's jealous of me). He's now much more quiet about it, possibly because he grew older, but every once in a while it shines through again. i'm just trying to say that, in case you are doubtful, things like these do exist so you might be on to something. maybe you could test it in some way.

• +1
i have this 3 psl muslimcel friend who used to be quite open about his jealousy toward me (open as in, it was just really easy to see, it's not that he just openly told me that he's jealous of me). He's now much more quiet about it, possibly because he grew older, but every once in a while it shines through again. i'm just trying to say that, in case you are doubtful, things like these do exist so you might be on to something. maybe you could test it in some way.
Yeah you are right.

But how do i test it? I am really shit at reading people. Maybe I am wrong about him

• JFL
brutal hindu bromance story

He's verbally mogging you son

beat him up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and BigBoy
rape him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570

slap him and rape his mom

Tell him to fuck off a bit, don't be afraid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and AbandonShip
If that's the way he acts towards you; you need to act the same way with him he's confusing your humbleness with respect for him.

• +1
If that's the way he acts towards you; you need to act the same way with him he's confusing your humbleness with respect for him.
Yeah tbh , fuck being humble.
Some people dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Yeah tbh , fuck being humble.
Some people dont deserve it
Yeah I was in the same situation awhile ago; learned to only be humble with some people cause if you are humble with the wrong people they think they can walk over you.

• +1
You'd have to give an example of what he says & the context for us to understand. Is it in a group or 1 on 1? Are you peers or his superior?

It's possible he sensed vulnerability, and now makes digs at you because you're an easy target and he finds it funny.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Feanor
Same bro this bihari madarchod in my class gets on my nerves very quickly

guys who you mog in any way will always do this if they can get away with it

• +1
You'd have to give an example of what he says & the context for us to understand. Is it in a group or 1 on 1? Are you peers or his superior?

It's possible he sensed vulnerability, and now makes digs at you because you're an easy target and he finds it funny.
Basically we were having a discussion about cars and he asked me to drive his car and i stalled it cause i wasnt used to the biting point of the clutch of his car.(it was a bit lower than mine)

Then he started calling me stupid, noob and said that I am a shit driver. I just politely said that i made a mistake but he didn't stop. It was like he was trying to feel better by putting me down.
There are a lot of other scenarios but this one is the most recent one

Only true in some cases, for example if you're the new kid on the block you will be given shit by alot of guys to see what you're made of. But if someone who claims to be your friend continues to shit on you it is likely he does not respect you. The best way to get respect is to beat someone's ass when they talk shit to your face.

• +1
he probably is

• +1