Is this guy really slaying in marseille france?

I

Ifucwithit

Iron
I go to french classes with this kid newly met him does he really slaying? Why can i f@ckin slay in france as a 6’1 caucasion features BBC??

Rate this kid really is this PSL Legit? He is bloated and I am fit I cannot find woman like he does Is france getting racist against blacks? because i saw him getting laid last night with a tall blonde model tier woman? He’s 5’10-11 btw.

i should have brought up as a white kid maaan!! just f’ckk with it world is not a good place man it’s getting angrier every single day..Just be white

Attachments

• 812AF5FC-781D-4468-AA9B-CB0CC70FC948.jpeg
    812AF5FC-781D-4468-AA9B-CB0CC70FC948.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 69
  • C3102A74-8DBC-4D98-9BD6-16E697EDAA73.jpeg
    C3102A74-8DBC-4D98-9BD6-16E697EDAA73.jpeg
    874.5 KB · Views: 69
You have the same features as me. Which means you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and ElliotRodgerJr
R these your own pics?
If so shave the stache

You have the same features as me. Which means you’re ugly.
Are you slaying hot tall woman in marseille??
R these your own pics?
If so shave the stache

I wish i was just be white in this world even though i have caucasian features and I am big black c@ck 6’1 guy I don’t get matches on tinder wherever i put the location in.Btw paris is a shithole too.

I wish i was just be white in this world even though i have caucasian features and I am big black c@ck 6’1 guy I don’t get matches on tinder wherever i put the location in.Btw paris is a shithole too.
I'm white and subhuman wouldn't get any matches if I dared use tinder

why are you so obsessed with this guy. i think you made like 5 threads on him already

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
PM your pics. You seem to be really fucking jealous of this guy, this is your 2nd post about him and its cringey asf

PM or posts your pics or stop your bullshit

why are you so obsessed with this guy. i think you made like 5 threads on him already
No what i am saying is that he is like 5/10 ?? Correct me if I am wrong?? And I am taller than him like 2-3 inches and Just because i am black i cannot get girls here? For 1 week he slayed like 4-5 girls already.
PM your pics. You seem to be really fucking jealous of this guy, this is your 2nd post about him and its cringey asf

PM or posts your pics or stop your bullshit

Rate the guy man I am 5/10 too is this guy any better than a 5? Mediocre height too

No what i am saying is that he is like 5/10 ?? Correct me if I am wrong?? And I am taller than him like 2-3 inches and Just because i am black i cannot get girls here? For 1 week he slayed like 4-5 girls already.

Rate the guy man I am 5/10 too is this guy any better than a 5? Mediocre height too
yes he is 5/10 imo
the difference is that he probably talking to girls while you are going insane in your basement and rotting on this forum. You can spam his pics hundred more times and thats not going to change.
this is your 2nd post about him and its cringey asf
https://looksmax.org/search/62583/
all the same guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

go the US you low IQ fucktard. Anyway I'm pretty sure french foids like bbc so it just may be the fact that you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
t'es moche sale enfant de viol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Yummyinmytummy
stop posting urself you subhuman faggot rope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back