Is this hair-loss video legit?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
dr eric berg is good in general buit he digs into natural remedies nd shit

if ur balding nothing natural will rly fix it and make it look "good", nw1 type hairline with good density.

take fin tbh but dont take it if ur like 16 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Lawton88
I have seen dermarolling give some people results like that. As far as nutrition I doubt it does much unless you are truly malnourished. Keep your scalp loose with massages and microneedle.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and SplendidChap
I have seen dermarolling give some people results like that. As far as nutrition I doubt it does much unless you are truly malnourished. Keep your scalp loose with massages and microneedle.
Are vitamin deficiencies cope for stuff like thjat or not

its legit just ask samuel

BRvgVu3_d.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
berg is only good if youre trying to lose weight fast and permanently id say he's the only trustworthy dr on youtube

Are vitamin deficiencies cope for stuff like thjat or not

Except for a few rare cases I would say so. I am in the camp that you catch the stuff early and get your scalp loosened up and dermaroll with 1.5mm. I think even Minox should be avoided unless you see the rolling isn't working. There may be a few people that are so DHT sensitive that only those drugs can reverse or stop the hair loss. I think that number is low however as long as you catch the stuff early.