Is this hairstyle good?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I tried styling my hair up but I personally don't like it. It makes me look worse in my opinion and I always hated it when the hair stylists cut my hair too short.
My forehead is too big and my face lacks definition, so going for a tryhard hairstyle makes me look like a baby faced tryhyard.

Ive worn hair on my forehead almost my whole life and that's what I'm comfortable with. However, I don't style my hair, I just let it fall how it wants and brush my hand through my hair every now and then.

Screenshot 20190908 004104

I just saw this pic and thought it would be a good hair cut. I would just need to find a video on how to style it that way and how to cut it properly.

Do you think it's a good hairstyle?

This one is usually for men with a heart face shape.
My face shape is rather oval, I have chubby cheeks, low cheekbones and a long midface by the way.

Looks good. I feel like covering up some of the forehead will look better with a long midface, but I'm not sure.

All I know is don't put your hair up. It will make your midface look linger.

Looks good. I feel like covering up some of the forehead will look better with a long midface, but I'm not sure.

All I know is don't put your hair up. It will make your midface look linger.
I read from mainstream looksmax advice that you should put it up to balance out the long mid third and to create sharp angles. I tried it and it looks like shit, especially since I have a round jawline. Hair stylists always cut it too fucking short and it made my face look narrow as fuck. Sides need to be long and top also, it's a beneficial fraud.

I'll cut my hair tomorrow and try to get this haircut

I read from mainstream looksmax advice that you should put it up to balance out the long mid third and to create sharp angles. I tried it and it looks like shit, especially since I have a round jawline. Hair stylists always cut it too fucking short and it made my face look narrow as fuck. Sides need to be long and top also, it's a beneficial fraud.

I'll cut my hair tomorrow and try to get this haircut
Oval + long midface is ogre fo hairstyles that go up.

And yeah hairstylists suck cock if you go to shit ones at like greatclips. They don't know how to blend hair or use scizzors. Most men go to salons for medium lenght hair+

Looks good because of the gl model