Is this how my cheeks would look like at 12 percent bodyfat?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

First one is fraud, second is not

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: shimada
@Time Travel is my brother, has nct as me and gymcells and is a nice guy overall
Deosent matter bro as long as we live far away. What matters is that your better looking than others in your country

• +1
Reactions: badromance
3/10 but if you lost weight and mewed you'd look way hotter

Twin brother?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Probably not

Bro... Stop... You look autistic...

Stop dreaming of what you'll look like at 12% bodyfat when your at double that bodyfat percentage...

And thats not how you would look at all...

I dont even think you have the correct bone structure for hallow cheeks either way.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Bro... Stop... You look autistic...

Stop dreaming of what you'll look like at 12% bodyfat when your at double that bodyfat percentage...

And thats not how you would look at all...

I dont even think you have the correct bone structure for hallow cheeks either way.
man looks like he's affected by gravity twice asmuch as we do
i'd say 2.8 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
@Time Travel What matters is that your better looking than others in your country

Cope. You're below average in your country. Dont tell me "The people in my country are ugly thats why I get girls at my looksmatch or above" ever again or I will expose you bruh. I been to your country for 2 weeks, they look average relative to the globe.

man looks like he's affected by gravity twice asmuch as we do
i'd say 2.8 PSL
Thanks, but I dont need a rating. If I wanted a rating I would make a rate me post. I just wanna know how cheeks look like at 12 percent

Thanks, but I dont need a rating. If I wanted a rating I would make a rate me post. I just wanna know how cheeks look like at 12 percent
they would look like those of a 2.8 PSL person

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Cope. You're below average in your country. Dont tell me "The people in my country are ugly thats why I get girls at my looksmatch or above" ever again or I will expose you bruh. I been to your country for 2 weeks, they look average relative to the globe.
Girls are the same everywhere,it's just matter of their degeneracy levels,here in ee are slightly lower,but it's uber over if you are aspie or not nt/low inhib and outgoing guy,since the country is so small and everyone knows each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and FatmanO
Girls are the same everywhere,it's just matter of their degeneracy levels,here in ee are slightly lower,but it's uber over if you are aspie or not nt/low inhib and outgoing guy,since the country is so small and everyone knows each other
Luckily im low inhib af

you got any juicy update pics brah?

Whatever, just wasted time really. Its like asking a person what muscles they think are lagging and then they start rating his face. Lol why would you even rate me if I already told the guy above I dont want to be rated?
they would look like those of a 2.8 PSL person

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
You’ll have to get to 12 percent before you can see what you’ll truly look like. I don’t think sucking in your cheeks necessarily represents you at a lower bf percentage.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, androidcel and Nibba
you got any juicy update pics brah?
On weight loss you mean?
You’ll have to get to 12 percent before you can see what you’ll truly look like. I don’t think sucking in your cheeks necessarily represents you at a lower bf percentage.
So only way to tell is going to low bodyfat?

3.4 PSL tbh.

Also, ur still fat. Stop tucking your stomach into your sweatpants in your shirtless pics on the other thread ??
On weight loss you mean?

If you actually had to make this thread, your certified low IQ.

On weight loss you mean?

Yep, pretty much man. Also depends on your genetics for fat storage. I still have hollow cheeks at a higher body fat percentage and it looks the same as when I was my leanest tbh. But I’m not much higher bf probably like 5-6 max.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 147
Whatever, just wasted time really. Its like asking a person what muscles they think are lagging and then they start rating his face. Lol why would you even rate me if I already told the guy above I dont want to be rated?
you will look like a 2.75 PSL , i changed my mind after i watched a EE rap video where everyone mogged u

Yep, pretty much man. Also depends on your genetics for fat storage. I still have hollow cheeks at a higher body fat percentage and it looks the same as when I was my leanest tbh. But I’m not much higher bf probably like 5-6 max.
Thanks, imma see how it goes then

555f556

@Time Travel is my brother, has nct as me and gymcells and is a nice guy overall

Deosent matter bro as long as we live far away. What matters is that your better looking than others in your country
Lol thank you :D
Hard to tell what your cheeks will look like at low bf, I guess the only way you can really tell is once you are at that bf percentage.

Just fast for a few weeks and you'll find out, lol.

you should ogremax and become a fatfuck again exept with hella muscle srs, your face looks better bloated imo in ur case

So how are we supposed to know what bone structure you hide under the layers of fat? Fucking lol

What bones do you need for hollow cheeks?

Dident you go from fat to skinny then 'muscular'

Basically you just suck in your cheeks slightly to see 12% body fat

You cant know without actually getting lean. I got concave cheeks (not full hollow mode but visibly concave) and it looks nothing like when I sucked in cheeks at higher bloat level. Depends heavily on bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and 11gaijin