high htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 42956, Lirevk and 7 others
chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42956, nathan, CarsonDaaChad and 1 other person
considering the shittiest lighting might be low cl , on this video solid/high htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 42956, nathan and 1 other person
Htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42956 and greatape11
vid wont play tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: greatape11
Like a low htn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and greatape11
I am 6ft tall and like 17% bf

Solid HTN, nice zygo projection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42956 and greatape11
Mtn max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, MazoNitNit, vector and 3 others
yes bhai give me your frame now :love:

• +1
low htn face but mirin the frame

• +1
Bro wtf u guys can't rate anymore 😪 this guys ipd is deformity tier. He's probably high mtn or mtn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Honestly yea this guys ugly. Mtn range

Bro wtf u guys can't rate anymore 😪 this guys ipd is deformity tier. He's probably high mtn or mtn
You rate way too low bro. He is HTN with his frame etc... I think he has almost maxed out in terms of softmaxing though.

You rate way too low bro. He is HTN with his frame etc... I think he has almost maxed out in terms of softmaxing though.
"He is htn with his frame" I'm rating his (ugly) face... I don't rate anything else. Also you can check my history I've rated people here chadlite and htn before. I'm not harsh. Someone actually harsh is like st tiktokcel or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and tigrxs
With his frame yea htn. I rate face only though. I don't rate anything else. Also you can check my history I've rated people here chadlite and htn before. I'm not harsh. Someone actually harsh is like st tiktokcel or something

View attachment 2942039
Yeah they r heavy overating lol

Dude is a prime example of male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
Guy in OP is Solid MTN & nothing more.

Body/Frame Halo is crazy ngl, niggas legit rating this dude HTN-Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 42956 and 6PSLcel
Guy in OP is Solid MTN & nothing more.

Body/Frame Halo is crazy ngl, niggas legit rating this dude HTN-Chadlite
We need the Captains opinion on the matter if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
"He is htn with his frame" I'm rating his (ugly) face... I don't rate anything else. Also you can check my history I've rated people here chadlite and htn before. I'm not harsh. Someone actually harsh is like st tiktokcel or something

View attachment 2942039
You screenshot the worse set of pixels in the whole video. The camera quality isn't great as you can tell and the lighting isn't great either. He isn't a chadlite like some are saying but he isn't MTN facially either but obviously that's just my opinion.

You screenshot the worse set of pixels in the whole video. The camera quality isn't great as you can tell and the lighting isn't great either. He isn't a chadlite like some are saying but he isn't MTN facially either but obviously that's just my opinion.
his esr is near deformed. It's extremely deviating from ideal and even deviating from normal, you can visibly see his eyes are extremely far apart without even measuring anything.. That alone should be able to cap someone to be non attractive, even if his other features were good.

And his other features aren't even good. So I don't see an argument for an above average rating.

low HTN, the body carries you, facially only mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
his esr is near deformed. It's extremely deviating from ideal and even deviating from normal, you can visibly see his eyes are extremely far apart without even measuring anything.. That alone should be able to cap someone to be non attractive, even if his other features were good.

And his other features aren't even good. So I don't see an argument for an above average rating.
Hmm now that you say it and I've spent time looking at it I see what you are saying about the esr. Its his left eye (right side of the pic) that looks like it is further away from his nose than the other side also. His jawline from the side looks clean so thats a positive I guess.

MTN, your eyes are too far apart and you lack coloring

make ur coloring insane+ wear glasses or smth and fix that sorry haircut u could be bumped to HTN+ check clavicular guide on coloring and u can inspire urself there, also nice body i believe overall ur probably low htn

MTN, your eyes are too far apart and you lack coloring

make ur coloring insane+ wear glasses or smth and fix that sorry haircut u could be bumped to HTN+ check clavicular guide on coloring and u can inspire urself there, also nice body i believe overall ur probably low htn
Hey thx for ratings

I do think im between mtn and htn irl my camera isnt great or the lighning, its interesting all the coments on my eyes i've never got them irl so maybe its the video/ angle? I can pm you other pics or vids to see if its actually that bad

are my eyes that deformes here when im Closer?