Is this Indian girl high ltb- mtb?

R

rul

Iron
thinking about trying to bag her. any advice? we used to talk like 4 years because we had online class. during the school year we had a history class together, and there was this one time we were sitting next to each other. like usual i was being pretty autistic while talking to this other chinese girl. i forgot what i said, but in response the indian girl said "bro why are you always talking to random people, like why". and the girl i was talking to wasnt really random. there was also this one time i was autistically staring at her by accident. i zoned out and happened to have been looking in her way. were 16 btw
View attachment 3104382

Pajeeta femcel, imo.

don’t your ruin your genetics bhai

thinking about trying to bag her. any advice? we used to talk like 4 years because we had online class. during the school year we had a history class together, and there was this one time we were sitting next to each other. like usual i was being pretty autistic while talking to this other chinese girl. i forgot what i said, but in response the indian girl said "bro why are you always talking to random people, like why". and the girl i was talking to wasnt really random. there was also this one time i was autistically staring at her by accident. i zoned out and happened to have been looking in her way. were 16 btw
View attachment 3104382
this whole ass story should end with u fucking a negro and having kids with pajeet and ping chink xie crying for ur kids genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer