Is this just be first theory?

He has a big cock

He has a big cock
this is jbf theory, the thottery hasnt gone in to her brain YET, once that happens its ogre for him.
she has like 14k followers once she knows her options its gonna be ogure

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Nibba
I am tall and have rich parents probably with some being first theory, you know their chance to one day get married are 0%.

this is jbf theory, the thottery hasnt gone in to her brain YET, once that happens its ogre for him.
She’s already getting tons of messages from diff guys tho

I am tall and have rich parents probably, you know their chance to one day get married are 0%.
i might be coping, but id choose to be virgin my whole teenage years than have her as a gf and then get dumped after developing serious oneitis
She’s already getting tons of messages from diff guys tho
yeah because she probably still has feelings for the guy due to teen love, once she goes to college and gets approached by professional fuckboys its gonna be ogre

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Yes, one of my previous oneitis's lusted after the guy she lost her virginity to for four years straight. She even lied about having sex with him. He was a JBB theory btw. 5'8" average faced black guy, deflowered a 7/10 redhead. JFL.

Yes, one of my previous oneitis's lusted after the guy she lost her virginity to for four years straight. She even lied about having sex with him. He was a JBB theory btw. 5'8" average faced black guy, deflowered a 7/10 redhead. JFL.
JBB theory is retarded, it was probably just be first theory at a young age

i might be coping, but id choose to be virgin my whole teenage years than have her as a gf and then get dumped after developing serious oneitis
this would destroy you for life.

JBB theory is retarded, it was probably just be first theory at a young age
I'll grant you that this girl is certified crazy and doesn't represent the average girl at all.

It blows my mind how those girls next door foids with 20 pictures can get 10K+ Instagram followers, who are the creeps searching for those and like getting off of it?

Btw, how did you get there? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
yeah lol, id rather be who i am now single than get dumped after having a foid like that in my teens
shes gonna either cheat on him or dump him, and he will have to live the rest of his life never able to get a girl like her ever again and become a bitter depressed person forever. nothing will ever give him the dopamine rush she did EVER again for as long as he lives. ITS TRULY OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Dude420
It's over, I'll never be the first guy for any girl. Never began.

I was gonna say i feel sorry for him since hes ugly and going to be cheated on/heartbroken eventually but then i realise hes had more experience with girls than me and im the one he should feel sorry for :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:???

I was gonna say i feel sorry for him since hes ugly and going to be cheated on/heartbroken eventually but then i realise hes had more experience with girls than me and im the one he should feel sorry for :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:???
experience wont matter when he's permanently bruised and will never be able to get a foid like her

jfl futur lite is celll

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
shes gonna either cheat on him or dump him, and he will have to live the rest of his life never able to get a girl like her ever again and become a bitter depressed person forever. nothing will ever give him the dopamine rush she did EVER again for as long as he lives. ITS TRULY OVER.
I know this feel far too well

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I know this feel far too well
im sorry you had to go through that man, i feel so bad for every poor guy who was a victim of female hypergamy. i try to do my best to make it up to my fallen incel brothers by being a manipulative cheating psychopathic asshole to girls, i've made like 95% of girls i've been with cry at least once

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual

Fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This made me depressed I want a hot Stacy fuark it’s over

legit theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The worst part for this poor kid, is when she tells him she loves him, he believes it, and I know it hasn't crossed his mind she might actually break up with him or cheat on him. He just knows what he feels for her without realizing he is easily replaceable with a better male and her feelings can change any second.

Last edited:
He has a big cock

I was tempted to mock this post but then I saw how tall he was. Tall+hung might actually legit work as long as your face is at least 5+. You would have to be pretty lucky though.

To be honest I think she is only with him because he is loaded (according to what the other posters are saying) and probably cheats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I was tempted to mock this post but then I saw how tall he was. Tall+hung might actually legit work as long as your face is at least 5+. You would have to be pretty lucky though.

To be honest I think she is only with him because he is loaded (according to what the other posters are saying) and probably cheats.
Yea big dick will make her stay with him it’s legit for ltrs as long as ur face is decent

• +1
This is beyond jbf. This is just be 0th

The girl is overrated she has a witch skull.

This cuck deserves to get dumped now. He has enjoyed her enough, now it's time for it to end.

• +1
BBC Theory

she's below average facially but her body is 10/10 ngl biggest body halo I've seen