Is this larp on r/smalldickproblems to stop small dick suicide?

bigchunguslover

bigchunguslover

Platinum
Title: 27 and having my best sex life

I'm a 27 year old dude with a 4.7 inch length and 3.5 girth. I have a fairly active sex life. Maybe I've had a major stroke of luck but every girl I've ever had sex with has willingly told me how good the sex is and asked to see me again. One has went as far as confessing to me that they are cheating on their boyfriend (who has a bigger penis than me) but I managed to make her cum while he did not.

To add, I've only had sex with thick ladies. Some with big breast and some with big butts and all with thick thighs. Confidence is key gentleman, use what you have been given and perfect your craft. Life is too short to not live it to the fullest and be fulfilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, butterworld, glizzygnasher68 and 4 others
Probably

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Mine Is 4,6 inches and I thought Is was only a bit below average,now I know Is very small:feelswah:

• +1
He has to take 6 different kinds of dick pills, get 9 hours of sleep ahead of time (just so he has maximum energy), waste 4 hours eating her out and fingering her, and probably use a sex toy on her just for her to want to come back.

Meanwhile 7inch Chad just humps the girls for 3 and a 1/2 minutes and creampies and rolls over and goes to sleep without giving a shit if she cums or not.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Zelenskyiv, bigchunguslover and 1 other person
Mine Is 4,6 inches and I thought Is was only a bit below average,now I know Is very small:feelswah:
It's not over for sub 6 inchcels. Look at r/gettingbigger. I'm 6.3" NBP, 7"BP but im still gonna start PEmaxxing soon

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
He has to take 6 different kinds of dick pills, get 9 hours of sleep ahead of time (just so he has maximum energy), waste 4 hours eating her out and fingering her, and probably use a sex toy on her just for her to want to come back.

Meanwhile 7inch Chad just humps the girls for 3 and a 1/2 minutes and creampies and rolls over and goes to sleep without giving a shit if she cums or not.
"7 inch chad" ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and TechnoBoss
Isn't the G-Spot like 3 inches in, maybe he has the perfectly shaped dick to always hit it, brutal dickpill

• JFL
nigga it's reddit, what do you think

Isn't the G-Spot like 3 inches in, maybe he has the perfectly shaped dick to always hit it, brutal dickpill
if she's a loli maybe
but it's more like 6 inches and it retracts even further when shes truly aroused

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
if she's a loli maybe
but it's more like 6 inches and it retracts even further when shes truly aroused
In nature women come in 15 seconds anyways cause of the warrior skulls instantly arousing them.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and IAMNOTANINCEL
One has went as far as confessing to me that they are cheating on their boyfriend
Animated GIF

• JFL

I'm a 27 year old dude with a 4.7 inch length and 3.5 girth. I have a fairly active sex life. Maybe I've had a major stroke of luck but every girl I've ever had sex with has willingly told me how good the sex is and asked to see me again. One has went as far as confessing to me that they are cheating on their boyfriend (who has a bigger penis than me) but I managed to make her cum while he did not.

To add, I've only had sex with thick ladies. Some with big breast and some with big butts and all with thick thighs. Confidence is key gentleman, use what you have been given and perfect your craft. Life is too short to not live it to the fullest and be fulfilled.
It's kind of brutal that you even know about such a place

We should larp on there and make shitposts

fuck man you must be the guy with the best sex ever, 4.7 is fucking small