Is this legit or scam?

K

Kreier

Iron

In this video, he teaches you how you can make up to 1 ETH a day if you put a deposit of above 0,5 ETH. It's supposedly done using an AI-powered contract through chatgpt.

Ut seems too good to be true that one can make 1ETH a day, but there are many good reviews on that video, so that's why i am unsure.

Does anyone here know or have experience with such things? Do you know if this is legit or a scam?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, User28823 and shieldzz
jfl at your iq

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, poopoohead, mirrormogger and 9 others
jfl at your iq
Bro, stop talking in such a disrespectful manner to me.

I think there is a huge chance that this is a scam, but i know people who have actually earned high passive income through crypto.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 97baHater, LooksThinker and 4 others
You must be dumber than a nigger! My nigger it’s ai voiced and chat gpt can’t make you a dime!
IMG 2876

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, wishIwasSalludon, LooksThinker and 5 others
You must be dumber than a nigger! My nigger it’s ai voiced and chat gpt can’t make you a dime!
View attachment 3055086
Chatgpt doesn't make any money for you. Watch the video and see that chatgpt gives you a code which you paste into an IDE and install a plugin for your browser that makes you earn the money.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, User28823 and FascisstChad
Chatgpt doesn't make any money for you. Watch the video and see that chatgpt gives you a code which you paste into an IDE and install a plugin fir your browser that makes you earn the money.
actual Indian thinking. theres no free money you retarded nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
actual Indian thinking. theres no free money you retarded nigger
Who said it's free? You have to put a deposit of 0,5ETH or higher, which is around $1800 USD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and thorns
Who said it's free? You have to put a deposit of 0,5ETH or higher, which is around $1800 USD
yeah so he can take your money and ghost you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ubicuse
Chatgpt doesn't make any money for you. Watch the video and see that chatgpt gives you a code which you paste into an IDE and install a plugin fir your browser that makes you earn the money.
The video is bullshit nigger try it and see it doesn’t work then. The best way to make money using ai is to use it to spam social media I’m sure you’ve seen the clearly ai generated YouTube shorts and they spam twitter and Facebook too, twitter is monetised btw and if you purchase a check mark it sends your photos to the top of the comments.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, thorns and Kreier
yeah so he can take your money and ghost you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, exactly that's what i was thinking. I am not so familiar with crypto so i am unsure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and thorns
Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!!!

If it were real, why would somebody not do it on 100 instances and make 100 ETH/day :feelsuhh:

In this video, he teaches you how you can make up to 1 ETH a day if you put a deposit of above 0,5 ETH. It's supposedly done using an AI-powered contract through chatgpt.

Ut seems too good to be true that one can make 1ETH a day, but there are many good reviews on that video, so that's why i am unsure.

Does anyone here know or have experience with such things? Do you know if this is legit or a scam?

average low iq

You deserve to lose your money if you actually deposit $1800 into this Malaysian rickshaw driver's Ethereum account tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Kreier
it might be a fake scam