Reactions: Deleted member 9890
sounds flacid

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah I think it's reputable

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and SOS-Sonic
I see ads everywhere lately for retinol. Normies are onto it.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5875
I'm pretty sure the company CEO's browses this website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 7776 and Scarface77
They noticed your skin quality peering through your webcam and search habits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Clark69 and Deleted member 5875
They noticed your skin quality peering through your webcam and search habits
Nah. It's in the "outside" world. Like ad boards/radio and such. Mass public advertising.
I've never seen an ad in my life on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Scarface77
Nah. It's in the "outside" world. Like ad boards/radio and such. Mass public advertising.
I've never seen an ad in my life on the internet.
norm cucks are evolving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Scarface77
Imagine a billboard saying "collagen or rope, buy our tret 0.5 % so slay like never before - are you a Chico or a Gandy?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Good_Little_Goy, Clark69 and 1 other person
Imagine a billboard saying "collagen or rope, buy our tret 0.5 % so slay like never before - are you a Chico or a Gandy?"
I can imagine a billboard saying it's over.

It's retinol though, not retina/tretinoin. As it'd be illegal, but still this opens the wide doors to the entire thing. Like they talk about skincare routines, vit c, etc. 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Good_Little_Goy and Scarface77
It's retinol though, not retina/tretinoin. As it'd be illegal, but still this opens the wide doors to the entire thing. Like they talk about skincare routines, vit c, etc. 😡
I'm going to start a gaslighting blog claiming tretinoin and vitamin C ruined my skin and applying cow urine is great for the skin instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 9890 and 4 others
Retinol is cope, buy retin-a instead. The other products are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 10536
I'm going to start a gaslighting blog claiming tretinoin and vitamin C ruined my skin and applying cow urine is great for the skin instead

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77
I used retinol and my skin looks like this now

:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Like they talk about skincare routines, vit c, etc. 😡
Holy fuck at retards ITT
You realise we took all this shit from them not the other way around right?
Looksmaxxing has always been mainstream for women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 10536
Holy fuck at retards ITT
You realise we took all this shit from them not the other way around right?
Looksmaxxing has always been mainstream for women
Women. Not EVERYONE, on a mass appeal. Thing is, they want $ and males are untapped market, which means standarts are going to go only up, as guys starts to fraud and catch up to what the women been doing for ages. Then it's truly over for me, as I'd lose that little edge I have, with a backlog of failos.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Good_Little_Goy
Women. Not EVERYONE, on a mass appeal. Thing is, they want $ and males are untapped market, which means standarts are going to go only up, as guys starts to fraud and catch up to what the women been doing for ages. Then it's truly over for me, as I'd lose that little edge I have, with a backlog of failos.
At lest you have surgery and steroids normies probably won't get that even if they knew what to get how to get it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
At lest you have surgery and steroids normies probably won't get that even if they knew what to get how to get it.
I do tbh.
IMG 20201209 232806

But I'm in no position to do a cycle. Need to gymmaxx for months still, but it's been hard.

• +1
I do tbh.
View attachment 860728
But I'm in no position to do a cycle. Need to gymmaxx for months still, but it's been hard.
A roided out physique can Ascend almost anybody within a normal range of attractiveness you should be good as long as you don't lose your top tier hair. 👌

• +1
as long as you don't lose your top tier hair. 👌
A big if. One of the reasons I'm really afraid of touching that shit. Also winter is such a bad time too, if you get flu - your entire cycle down the drain. + corona = no gyms.

• +1
A big if. One of the reasons I'm really afraid of touching that shit. Also winter is such a bad time too, if you get flu - your entire cycle down the drain. + corona = no gyms.
just make you go to the gym 6 days a week after Corona and watch your prolactin and estrogen levels plus your hair while on cycle and you will be on your way to Ascension.

• So Sad
just make you go to the gym 6 days a week after Corona and watch your prolactin and estrogen levels plus your hair while on cycle and you will be on your way to Ascension.
I'm too old in a way for that. Idk, I should, but also shouldn't. I had home gym, but got destroyed. Still, will never do a cycle in a cold period of the year, I have time now to prepare for the spring cycle. Would be perfect to start gymming now tbh........... I can't make up my mind. Too happy, too depressed, too lonely, too stressed. Too much of extremes on either side in a daily life, too much of a rollercoaster and I'm overwhelmed.
IMG 20201208 014736

• +1
I'm too old in a way for that. Idk, I should, but also shouldn't. I had home gym, but got destroyed. Still, will never do a cycle in a cold period of the year, I have time now to prepare for the spring cycle. Would be perfect to start gymming now tbh........... I can't make up my mind. Too happy, too depressed, too lonely, too stressed. Too much of extremes on either side in a daily life, too much of a rollercoaster and I'm overwhelmed.
View attachment 860764
some times you have to cut out the mental noise and just do something I know what your talking about indecisiveness that comes from being having extreme highs and lows. But you to do something because you only have one shot then it's over.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
View attachment 860764
Bro get in there it will be the best thing you do, all of those worries your experiencing will be gone after the first sesh and youll be hungry for more, its getting in through those doors for the first time is the hardest bit, once thats done you will love it and the dopamine will keep you coming back

• +1
I use cerave cleanser and moisturizer 1liter, cheap as fuck and very good.

• +1
Bro get in there it will be the best thing you do, all of those worries your experiencing will be gone after the first sesh and youll be hungry for more, its getting in through those doors for the first time is the hardest bit, once thats done you will love it and the dopamine will keep you coming back
I'm worried about my health and future. This isn't a free thing and I'm not a youngcel anymore.
It's not a simple switch just like that, that you can flip-flop around on a whim. Once you go, you go and everything goes down and shuts down and the consequences of it are lasting.
The hardest bit is coming out of it not fucked and then achieving something.
I've slept now and still feel tired, would be hard pressed to go drag around heavy weights rn. And I do plenty of physical stuff daily, which is what gets me tired, but feel like it's bones inherently - they feel old...?

• +1
Lmao roids are like the most mainstream thing ever tbh

• Hmm...
I'm worried about my health and future. This isn't a free thing and I'm not a youngcel anymore.
It's not a simple switch just like that, that you can flip-flop around on a whim. Once you go, you go and everything goes down and shuts down and the consequences of it are lasting.
The hardest bit is coming out of it not fucked and then achieving something.
I've slept now and still feel tired, would be hard pressed to go drag around heavy weights rn. And I do plenty of physical stuff daily, which is what gets me tired, but feel like it's bones inherently - they feel old...?
Eat more whilst at work, pre workout, glucosamine supplements to help your joints, make sure you get carbs before gym and before work so you have energy, drink more water, watch bodybuilders on youtube for motivation, get a good ass playlist together that gets you hyped

• +1