Is this malocclusion fixable with braces/aligners?

H

hyoidroper

Iron
IMG 0381

is this fixable with aligners/braces?

i noticed that my jaw looks more symmetrical (inverted pictures less suicide inducing) when I align my teeth properly

Nigga ask a orthopedic you be sending a pic of your teeth thinking you will get the holy grail

• JFL
Reactions: FrankOcean and arfac
With surgery

With surgery
Why would he even need surgery?

Also, OP, this 2x2 pixel photo doesn't show anything, so don't expect legitimate advice.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and hyoidroper
IMG 0397

heres another picture with teeth apart, judging by the picture everythings fine with my jaw but when i bite down my teeth force my jaw to the left just slightly which messes up my jaw/chin symmetry
Looks fine to me, but then again, I'm still getting braces treatment so I don't know how they are supposed to look. Have you never had orthodontic treatment before?
no i havent

btw does anybody by chance know how expensive braces/aligners are in germany/switzerland?

looks normal. what's ur issue. dont get foold by ortho tards
View attachment 2683938

heres another picture with teeth apart, judging by the picture everythings fine with my jaw but when i bite down my teeth force my jaw to the left just slightly which messes up my jaw/chin symmetry

no i havent
do you eat on one side. since how long this been happening. id be concerned, fixing habits can fix it.

yeah i mostly chew on my right side

View attachment 2683938

no i havent
Well, I would get it checked out by an ortho if that's the case, because they can actually perform bite tests to see if you need treatment. Even they can't tell from just a photo.

Couple of things:

1. Mirin' your palate width, hopefully I can have somewhat of the same width you have once I'm done with my braces.
2. A better idea to looksmax your teeth specifically would be getting teeth whitening, gum contouring, and tooth shaving. That would run you less than the total cost of braces, while still giving you better aesthetics than fixing a little bit of malocclusion. You're teeth are straight enough at least.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: hyoidroper
Well, I would get it checked out by an ortho if that's the case, because they can actually perform bite tests to see if you need treatment. Even they can't tell from just a photo.

Couple of things:

1. Mirin' your palate width, hopefully I can have somewhat of the same width you have once I'm done with my braces.
2. A better idea to looksmax your teeth specifically would be getting teeth whitening, gum contouring, and tooth shaving. That would run you less than the total cost of braces, while still giving you better aesthetics than fixing a little bit of malocclusion. You're teeth are straight enough at least.

Good luck.

appreciate your help very much bro, thanks for the compliment!

Going to see an ortho in the near future because its less about actual teeth looksmaxing (my smile is heavily cucked anyway because of whatever the fuck this is caused by) but rather about my teeth alignment messing up my otherwise symmetric chin/jaw
IMG 0398