• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Nebula, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
@Stallone228 mogs both you guys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and fruitgunpop
White skin doesn't automatically mean good pheno imo

Is slavic really better than mullato?

Also agree with @MakinItHappenReturn 's point about if you are good looking as a teen you will be social and you will never be fat. You tend to become looks aware very young then.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, justinzayn, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Can someone please make a copypasta of this

i will make it fair between both of you
@MakinItHappenReturn best pic vs @Erik-Jón best pic
vs

@MakinItHappenReturn worst pic vs @Erik-Jón worst pic
v

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and 5'8manlet
I never thought i'd see an Erik Jon vs Makin arc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
You morphed my worst one and you morphed his best one. Good stuff buddy.

Now how's about your face?
Neither is morphed, his picture is recent after leaning out, coloringmaxxing by dying his eyebrows, betacarotene + tanning
The worst of your pic is from 2020 when you were present here in quarantine and didnt feel so good and were in a bad state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and volcelfatcel
Neither is morphed, his picture is recent after leaning out, coloringmaxxing by dying his eyebrows, betacarotene + tanning
The worst of your pic is from 2020 when you were present here in quarantine and didnt feel so good and were in a bad state

Oh fuck off. You know damn well both are morphs. Lol @Pakicel are you listening to this lemon head?

Does that even remotely look like the same person to you based upon ratios? Lol stop your shit bro. Tryna trigger me. It's your addiction.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and StrangerDanger
I never thought i'd see an Erik Jon vs Makin arc
ravi has lost to newone, titbot, beetleking88, jameshowlett, gestapo, baldingman, zaynbrah, londonviIie, we_chillinfosho, astatine, birdcel, lihito, rabidrosaries and now erik-jon
only god knows whos next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, volcelfatcel and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
ravi has lost to newone, titbot, beetleking88, jameshowlett, gestapo, baldingman, zaynbrah, londonviIie, we_chillinfosho, astatine, birdcel, lihito, rabidrosaries and now erik-jon
only god knows whos next

Chekc this level of trolling now jfl

I beat both Radid and Erik in battles. Rabid one wasn't even set by me./

I"m betting looking than half those guys only I pissed too many users off on here by telling them to stop being doomers and so they showed their discomfort at me giving them harsh truths by voting against. Use your head.

I beat both Radid and Erik in battles. Rabid one wasn't even set by me./
No you didn't beat neither. Both of you and Rabid are MTN but the difference is that Rabid is 7 inches taller
I"m betting looking than half those guys only I pissed too many users off on here by telling them to stop being doomers and so they showed their discomfort at me giving them harsh truths by voting against. Use your head.
Grandeur delusional of coping to believe that everyone is plotting against you on a fucknig looksmaxxing forum. They simply mogged you, they looked better than you and that's the reason why you lost, not some dumbass conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15468
No you didn't beat neither. Both of you and Rabid are MTN but the difference is that Rabid is 7 inches taller

Grandeur delusional of coping to believe that everyone is plotting against you on a fucknig looksmaxxing forum. They simply mogged you, they looked better than you and that's the reason why you lost, not some dumbass conspiracy.

Confirms for me you aren't objective about shit and have the mental maturity levels of a 12 yr old

9bcc48a388f7c0281ea7635db4eafc83

7e674af396a3d235353f50f21142cb59

Half the other guys you spoke about I lost to because I was telling doomers during the pandemic to man-up and take control of their situation you geek.

Jesus his bones are amazing

Confirms for me you aren't objective about shit and have the mental maturity levels of a 12 yr old

View attachment 1906561

View attachment 1906562

Half the other guys you spoke about I lost to because I was telling doomers during the pandemic to man-up and take control of their situation you geek.
Ok fair you beat Rabid in a face mog battle but it doesnt change the fact that mogs you overall as he's standing tall at his 6'3 stature while you are shorter at 5'8.
As for the Erik Jon the mog battle is fundamentally flawed as you compared an old picture of him when he was fat and in a lower development of puberty than what he is now, maybe 0.5-1 tanner stages. For it to be fair you would have to compare to a recent picture like although I still don't believe you should be comparing yourself to 15 year olds when you are yourself 30 years old.

So what does that have to do with anything, it is a democracy after all and its foolish to believe that people are plotting against you just because you are a bad loser. Drop the conspiracies and take the defeat as a man.

• +1

Too overall dumb and black to realise he has been morphed?

Fuck me!

Cool. Another user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

Too overall dumb and black to realise he has been morphed?

Fuck me!

Cool. Another user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.
In the unedited pic. Hes fat bit i can see his bones clearly. Anyways youll never mog with your pheno brah

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and RecessedChinCel
His main issue is bloat and bad colouring.

He has lost weight and dyed his eyebrows and that has helped alot. Just needs a tan now I guess.

His main issue is bloat and bad colouring.

He has lost weight and dyed his eyebrows and that has helped alot. Just needs a tan now I guess.
Hes already tanned. This pic is old

• +1
Ok fair you beat Rabid in a face mog battle but it doesnt change the fact that mogs you overall as he's standing tall at his 6'3 stature while you are shorter at 5'8.
As for the Erik Jon the mog battle is fundamentally flawed as you compared an old picture of him when he was fat and in a lower development of puberty than what he is now, maybe 0.5-1 tanner stages. For it to be fair you would have to compare to a recent picture like although I still don't believe you should be comparing yourself to 15 year olds when you are yourself 30 years old.
View attachment 1906566

So what does that have to do with anything, it is a democracy after all and its foolish to believe that people are plotting against you just because you are a bad loser. Drop the conspiracies and take the defeat as a man.
You still have to admit there is a bias against him. Many of the dudes he lost to had a lot worse appeal than him.

And c'mon. Face wise, he obviously mogs rabid. If rabid posted his face unfrauded more often, no one would rate him MTN.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Oh yeah.

Then @Erik-Jón mogs no contest.
He keeps spamming the same picture from like a year ago that’s distorted asf

In the unedited pic. Hes fat bit i can see his bones clearly. Anyways youll never mog with your pheno brah
Even now he keeps obsessing over flaws that don't affect his SMV that much.

He needs to bleach his skin and contact fraud. And he will be an exotic looking ethnic rather than just indian.

• +1
In the old pic, you look bad though. But I guess it is a selfie and you are making a weird face.
No shit I looked bad why tf you think I found a looksmax forum

And I was 30%+ bf then to jfl at him

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No shit I looked bad why tf you think I found a looksmax forum

And I was 30%+ bf then to jfl at him
you are chad, jon erik hexum