Is this maxilla growth of my oneitis ideal? How does yours compare?

D

Deleted member 77247

Conflict Between Divorced Parents
Screenshot 2024 08 06 at 140923

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and h111
fogs @Apparition's oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, likenesss, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 4 others
you rly hate that girl
If you fucking reply to this with "Imagine losing the one person who speaks to your inner light" I WILL ASSAULT YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
she is a goddess lol, not according to me, according to most people in my country
And you are better looking than her so what does that make you?

• JFL
4042927 IMG 4220

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21 and Deleted member 77247
If you fucking reply to this with "Imagine losing the one person who speaks to your inner light" I WILL ASSAULT YOU
inner light my ass. bitch is a fucking demon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
  • Hmm...
And you are better looking than her so what does that make you?
better looking??? with my abused puppy eyes and long midface??? im at best looksmatched with my old oneitis who was a certified femcel

better looking??? with my abused puppy eyes and long midface??? im at best looksmatched with my old oneitis who was a certified femcel
SHOW ME YOUR FACE

@Apparition was ur oneitis cute or ugly
cute but evil on the inside, at least to most men. bitch hated guys so much she didnt have a single guy with her in the graduation not even as a friend.

cute but evil on the inside, at least to most men. bitch hated guys so much she didnt have a single guy with her in the graduation not even as a friend.
do you think shes evil on purpose

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 84615
do you think shes evil on purpose
she chose me because i look naive and innocent so i was the perfect emotional tampon for her. she was making fun of me telling me that bass players dont appeal much to women and dont have many STDs. she knew i was incel

she chose me because i look naive and innocent so i was the perfect emotional tampon for her. she was making fun of me telling me that bass players dont appeal much to women and dont have many STDs. she knew i was incel
mine chose me because i looked like a feminine soyboy that would let anything happen without doing anything but ive slowly changed since me and her met in 2021, very complex relationship me and her share

• +1
  • So Sad
mine chose me because i looked like a feminine soyboy that would let anything happen without doing anything but ive slowly changed since me and her met in 2021, very complex relationship me and her share
jfl at me thinking i ever had a chance with her. bitch played me like tune

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
literally everything with her was a LIE.
i place my heart in the hands of foids and they break it without a hint of remorse they always do this im going to be a celibate monk bro i hate romance

• +1
i place my heart in the hands of foids and they break it without a hint of remorse they always do this im going to be a celibate monk bro i hate romance
Your fault tbh

Go home and play your bass
nooooooo, not this phrase.....that was her basically saying "i never gave a shit about you, just wanted to vent a bit and then ghost you tehehe"

• +1
i didnt place my heart anywhere, she just took it

• +1
  • So Sad
you and i are one in the same:unsure: truly tragic how life plays out
its funny cuz i needed her to get over my old oneitis and now i went back to crying over my old oneitis to get over her.

its funny cuz i needed her to get over my old oneitis and now i went back to crying over my old oneitis to get over her.
i always end up burning bridges in the most spectacular fuck ups with my past oneitis’s so when i fuck up i just go cry to the groupchat me and my friends have jfl

• +1
i always end up burning bridges in the most spectacular fuck ups with my past oneitis’s so when i fuck up i just go cry to the groupchat me and my friends have jfl
if i only i was a bit more persistent and agressive with my old oneitis man. none of this would have happened. she was a much better girl, maybe she was uglier but she wasnt cunning and manipulative

if i only i was a bit more persistent and agressive with my old oneitis man. none of this would have happened. she was a much better girl, maybe she was uglier but she wasnt cunning and manipulative
my oneitis from 10th grade was perfect now that i think about it, i broke up with her because i saw her without makeup and the huge descension made me hate her and think she was ugly (she kinda was) but she was such a honest and sweet girl i often cry myself to sleep over her

• +1
  • So Sad
my oneitis from 10th grade was perfect now that i think about it, i broke up with her because i saw her without makeup and the huge descension made me hate her and think she was ugly (she kinda was) but she was such a honest and sweet girl i often cry myself to sleep over her
yeah we turn our backs on these honest aand sweet girls over a little issue then we meet actual bad girls

yeah we turn our backs on these honest aand sweet girls over a little issue then we meet actual bad girls
yeah im a huge retard for turning my back on her tbh i still think of roping cuz of it:feelswhy:

• +1
yeah im a huge retard for turning my back on her tbh i still think of roping cuz of it:feelswhy:
i dont. i wasnt good enough for her anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
why the self deprecating attitude bhai im sure youre a good boy
imagine being 24 and thinking that a girl is gonna be an autistic virgin that doesnt drink like you.

imagine being 24 and thinking that a girl is gonna be an autistic virgin that doesnt drink like you.
yeah i had a huge struggle with purity in my partners when i was younger, for me i personally dont even ask how many bodies they have since i know all women have been or are whores currently, it feels disgusting knowing im using the woman a man before me has discarded but for someone my age (18) basically 0.001 of girls my age are still virgins and most of them have lengthy list of previous owners, take the whitepill and stop caring if theyre virgin or not, my oneitis had rumors of getting fingered on the school bus during her freshmen year of hs but i literally have never brought it up in the 3 years of our fucked up evil relationship because i simply wouldnt want to hear the truth, it sounds ironic to say on a blackpill forum but sometimes ignorance is bliss

• +1
  • Woah
yeah i had a huge struggle with purity in my partners when i was younger, for me i personally dont even ask how many bodies they have since i know all women have been or are whores currently, it feels disgusting knowing im using the woman a man before me has discarded but for someone my age (18) basically 0.001 of girls my age are still virgins and most of them have lengthy list of previous owners, take the whitepill and stop caring if theyre virgin or not, my oneitis had rumors of getting fingered on the school bus during her freshmen year of hs but i literally have never brought it up in the 3 years of our fucked up evil relationship because i simply wouldnt want to hear the truth, it sounds ironic to say on a blackpill forum but sometimes ignorance is bliss
as long as they dont showcase slutty behavior directly in front of you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Why do you always give the "imagine" clause

You've gotta be American because they have the biggest hores there

You've gotta be American because they have the biggest hores there
yeah all the girls here are whores tbh but its that or nothing so just get a girlfriend and hope she doesnt cheat, worst case scenario you lose your time and money but at the end of the day, the time you spent blindly in hope will be the purchase and youll realize it was O.K because its about the journey not the destination

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Why do you always give the "imagine" clause
to give an insight into my apprehensive at the time. she ordered a drink with like 2% alcochol in it and i was like "wow she drinks" lol. thats how pathetic and beta i was back then. then i became more "mature" only to meet a manipulative whore

i dont care about body counts anymore and it deostn matter

to give an insight into my apprehensive at the time. she ordered a drink with like 2% alcochol in it and i was like "wow she drinks" lol. thats how pathetic and beta i was back then. then i became more "mature" only to meet a manipulative whore
You need to liquidcouragemaxx