Is this maxilla recessed?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
48a90f9b2055e136bd474e0e091a75c1

Nobro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
So unsure of this one. He looks good though. Flat maxilla maybe. Fuck i wish i knew cuz it applies to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 1140
Looking again, looks pretty fucking caved in

Looks normal tier tbh, slightly recessed if that
No. His browridge has more forward growth than your entire maxilla thats why his jaws dont look like sticking out in front of glabella much. He is optimal and very dimorphic.

No. His browridge has more forward growth than your entire maxilla thats why his jaws dont look like sticking out in front of glabella much. He is optimal and very dimorphic.
fuck the browridge the point of reference is always the eyes

his maxilla IS flat though, it's just a fact, but yeah, in his case it isn't a big problem, also jfl @ caring about sideprofile

• +1
his maxilla IS flat though, it's just a fact, but yeah, in his case it isn't a big problem, also jfl @ caring about sideprofile
he is insanely gl (atleast to me no homo), but he is another example that maxilla doesnt really matter that match

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and EasternRightWinger15
he is insanely gl (atleast to me no homo), but he is another example that maxilla doesnt really matter that match
Good I have BDD over my flattish maxilla even though my chin is and brow are both forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 6382
Good I have BDD over my flattish maxilla even though my chin is and brow are both forward grown
its all about zygos and nose in the midface tbh

it's about propritons to rest of your face tbh, I maxilla mog him to oblivion, but what's the aesthetic point, when my mandible and chin are slightly recessed/disproporitonate to my maxilla

• +1
it's about propritons to rest of your face tbh, I maxilla mog him to oblivion, but what's the aesthetic point, when my mandible and chin are slightly recessed/disproporitonate to my maxilla
Indeed, imagine if he had a normal/below average mandible or chin, no one would give a fuck about him
He has an average/below average maxilla and he is an elite model
Just saying because some people here act like the maxilla is the most important feature, only because it affects the other bones in ur face too, but putting that aside, its a pretty meh bone by itself

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
yeah, was about to reply with Chico to @tapout post before yours to prove his point
Just be 190cm barefoot international male supermodel 8psl prettyboy multi millionaire theory always stands strong

• JFL