Is this mega-supplement legit for anxiety?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Is it shit or do you guys think it actually works.

(no low IQ cucks go back to offtopic this is for future chads only)

need a scientistcels opinion on this one tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200605-154224.png
    Screenshot_20200605-154224.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 86
  • +1
Reactions: toth77
Yeah might work. The overall objective seems to be divided in three:

1. higher serotonine levels
not only indicator, but also cause for high status. makes u confident

2. inhibiting cortisol
cortisol makes u nervous and tense in social situations

3. increasing gaba
gaba basically makes some parts of your brain slower leading to more calmness, less overthinking and more masculine attitude.

Dont fall for those weird combinations tho there are better ways to do all of the above

Yeah might work. The overall objective seems to be divided in three:

1. higher serotonine levels
not only indicator, but also cause for high status. makes u confident

2. inhibiting cortisol
cortisol makes u nervous and tense in social situations

3. increasing gaba
gaba basically makes some parts of your brain slower leading to more calmness, less overthinking and more masculine attitude.

Dont fall for those weird combinations tho there are better ways to do all of the above
What's the best method to achieve stoic brain chemistry tbh

What's the best method to achieve stoic brain chemistry tbh
Short term: phenibut

longterm: kava

Imo at least. The first one increases gaba, the second one makes your receptors more susceptible to gaba.

U can also use ashwaghanda, i love that

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
yeah ofc there are 3000 plants in one supplement for 20 bucks
how the fuck should they press 5000 plants in one pill are they god

Don't take such kind of mixed bags. Just try sups and nootropics separately.(ashwagandha, L-theanine, magnesium, Kava kava)

The dosage of that proprietary blend is way too low to make a noticeable difference. They don’t even tell you the exact mg of each of those supplements.

Imo at least. The first one increases gaba, the second one makes your receptors more susceptible to gaba.

Ash does nothing for me for some reason. What brand do you use does Walmart brand matter that's what I use.

Also does kava do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

Phenibut primarily agonizes GABA-B and Kava upregulates GABA-A so it would be useless. You should take Fasoracetam or Homotaurine if you use Phen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Usually when a supplements has so many herbs it's underdosed and won't do shit to you. Might as well supplement each substance individually and see if you notice anything.

Does it have vitamin D? As far as I can remember serotonin is produced in the gut and brain and can't cross the blood brain barrier. I think the serotonin in your gut and brain are different in that absent of vitamin D your gut produces serotonin, whereas with vitamin D your brain produces it.

Ash does nothing for me for some reason. What brand do you use does Walmart brand matter that's what I use.

Also does kava do anything
kava upregulates the GABA B receptors. There is also some shit to upregulate the GABA A but I think @Cope did something on that