I love Pakistanis. Pakistan Zindabad

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
who cares make america great again trump 2025

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 51781 and yeeyeeslayer
Probably minority, but you guys are littrely sucking whites asshole and want to be lumped with them
Nah not even a minority maybe, there’s way way more curry Muslims who wanna be Arab and suck Arabs assholes then there are Arabs when it comes to whites

Probably minority, but you guys are littrely sucking whites asshole and want to be lumped with them
Nigga, Muslim curries wanna disassociate from Indians like you and India as a whole and wanna associate with us Arabs more instead and Ik that makes you seethe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med and Deleted member 62796
Nah not even a minority maybe, there’s way way more curry Muslims who wanna be Arab and suck Arabs assholes then there are Arabs when it comes to whites
How come anyone wants to be like this;

Generally 5'6 and brown shitskins and iq of 80-90. Almost same as pajeets.Who wants to be like them?, I know about many Arabs even in here posting about their Caucasian features and eye color on here. Might be feeling closer to whites when comparing ahh.

I don't know any curry muslim who wish he was an arab people wish to be white but arab wtf no jfl

Generally 5'6 and brown shitskins and iq of 80-90. Almost same as pajeets.Who wants to be like them?

Doesn’t matter your stereotypes associated with SMV are 1000x worse the title of Arab sounds way better than the title of curry SMV wise.

That’s why many of ur curry brethren wanna larp as us

Why the fuck would they wish to be arab most of u ngqs look the same as em

Why the fuck would they wish to be arab most of u ngqs look the same as em
Stereotypes and how good a title sounds my friend.
Doesn’t matter your stereotypes associated with SMV are 1000x worse the title of Arab sounds way better than the title of curry SMV wise.

That’s why many of ur curry brethren wanna larp as us

Stereotypes and how good a title sounds my friend.
U always make shitty posts like this claiming Arab superiority 👳‍♂️👳‍♂️ when everyone aside from yourselves see you as the same shit

Terrorist vs pajeet title waww
I’m so sorry but the curry stereotypes are way worse than the Arab ones, not tryna be mean but it’s just true

খুব ভাল meme 😍

U always make shitty posts like this claiming Arab superiority 👳‍♂️👳‍♂️ when everyone aside from yourselves see you as the same shit
whatever helps you cope at night bhai

whatever helps you cope at night bhai
I’m not curry retard it just annoys me to see yu ngas calling eachother inferior and shiet when ur both at the bottom of the barrel

I’m not curry retard it just annoys me to see yu ngas calling eachother inferior and shiet when ur both at the bottom of the barrel
Bottom of the barrel SMV wise is curries only with Asians close to them

u are all subhumans gathered on this forum what a pointless debate chad doesn't care

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
u are all subhumans gathered on this forum what a pointless debate chad doesn't care
Ik but I was just bored and wanted to start controversy not actually invested in this shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
not true, except the paki immigrants in gulf i can assure no one really cares unless its about islam
There’s some truth to it but tbh I just wanted to start controversy for fun it’s not serious

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
How much Bengalis worship Arabs relative to pakis I'm not so sure, but I would say less. But before you accuse me of being biased, they kind of do to some extent (after all they would jump at the chance to be a slave in Medina/Mecca cleaning hotels) but more because they want money and erroneously conflate Arabs with Islam. Same as pakis but I think they do it less.

I would compare Bengalis more similar to Afghans in terms of their Islam. Because, although they are religious there is a strong conflation of religion with culture and it's not uncommon to see salafis attacking Bengalis over this and being retaining pre-Islamic, Hindu-era customs (Bengali new year / grave worship). Unlike Pakistan, it wasn't religious principles in its founding but linguistic commonality - Pakistanis wanted to enforce Urdu on population.

Additionally political reasons too, the main Bengali party in power is a secular one and the founder was a pro-russian and pro-India cuck (out of practicality) so less ummah-focused. Most Muslim countries did not support Bangladesh war of independence either. The other main party is a nationalist one, and although more friendlier to Islamic values, they are also heavily invested to Bengali culture, they just simply give a big fuck you to India. Jamaat-e-Islaami and other grassroots are more religion-inspired but how much they worship Arabs idk. Again they are more like the Afghans and seeking to preserve customs. The man responsible for the conversion of Bengal is Hazrat Shah Jalal so they have an indigenous for of Islam like the Nusantara in Indonesia.

Bengalis worship foreigners of all kind tbh. But Arabs will get an extra brownie point because they're Muslim.

How much Bengalis worship Arabs relative to pakis I'm not so sure, but I would say less. But before you accuse me of being biased, they kind of do to some extent (after all they would jump at the chance to be a slave in Medina/Mecca cleaning hotels) but more because they want money and erroneously conflate Arabs with Islam. Same as pakis but I think they do it less.

I would compare Bengalis more similar to Afghans in terms of their Islam. Because, although they are religious there is a strong conflation of religion with culture and it's not uncommon to see salafis attacking Bengalis over this and being retaining pre-Islamic, Hindu-era customs (Bengali new year / grave worship). Unlike Pakistan, it wasn't religious principles in its founding but linguistic commonality - Pakistanis wanted to enforce Urdu on population.

Additionally political reasons too, the main Bengali party in power is a secular one and the founder was a pro-russian and pro-India cuck (out of practicality) so less ummah-focused. Most Muslim countries did not support Bangladesh war of independence either. The other main party is a nationalist one, and although more friendlier to Islamic values, they are also heavily invested to Bengali culture, they just simply give a big fuck you to India. Jamaat-e-Islaami and other grassroots are more religion-inspired but how much they worship Arabs idk. Again they are more like the Afghans and seeking to preserve customs. The man responsible for the conversion of Bengal is Hazrat Shah Jalal so they have an indigenous for of Islam like the Nusantara in Indonesia.

Bengalis worship foreigners of all kind tbh. But Arabs will get an extra brownie point because they're Muslim.
Nigga it’s not serious, I like Bengali’s and Pakistanis it was just a joke to start controversy cuz I was bored lmao and saw this meme so I thought id make a race bait thread about it

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nigga it’s not serious, I like Bengali’s and Pakistanis it was just a joke to start controversy cuz I was bored lmao and saw this meme so I thought id make a race bait thread about it
Well you're thread asked a question so I answered 😊

But I know we get conflated with Pakis a lot when our distance is nearly as large as Europe.

But I know we get conflated with Pakis a lot when our distance is nearly as large as Europe.
It’s cuz u guys r both south Asians and Muslim

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Not to mention what is now Bangladesh literally used to be known as east Pakistan before yall declared independence

Not to mention what is now Bangladesh literally used to be known as east Pakistan before yall declared independence
Yeah ik but the reason for idea of "Pakistan" was religion. This was Muhammed Iqbal's vision.

Unlike Europe most of which was split amongst linguistic lines. Otherwise very little united these two countries, besides historical ties (e.g Mughals).

Bangladesh is actually from a cultural and genetic perspective closer to Indians, and chinks in Nepal, Burma and maybe even parts of China.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Look at this shit;

Middle Eastern men are only above Currys by 1 percent, its 1 fucking percent. Asians mog them to the dirt. Nobody wants to be Arab just cuz of 1 percent jfl both are bottom of barrel.