Is this morph achievable with surgeries?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Any idea on how much all of that would cost?

@Taylorswift @goat2x

Rhinoplasty, chin and jaw fillers, forehead implants and retin a. I don’t know how you can get that coloring tbh but I think doing what I mentioned would make your side profile as goodlooking as the morph.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Rhinoplasty, chin and jaw fillers, forehead implants and retin a. I don’t know how you can get that coloring tbh but I think doing what I mentioned would make your side profile as goodlooking as the morph.
Wouldn’t chin and jaw implants be better than fillers? I’ve heard that fillers move to your whole face after using it a lot of times

Wouldn’t chin and jaw implants be better than fillers? I’ve heard that fillers move to your whole face after using it a lot of times
That’s only if you go to a cheap practitioner who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Implants are not worth it in your case and fillers would be more than enough to achieve same results as that morph.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
That’s only if you go to a cheap practitioner who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Implants are not worth it in your case and fillers would be more than enough to achieve same results as that morph.
Ands fillers are more affordable as well. I heard they last like 12 months so if you divide the price of the fillers you need by 12, that would be the cost per month.

lets say all of that would cost 3k on fillers

if it lasts 12 months, that would cost me 250 dollars per month. It’s not much tbh i think it’s worth it.

forehead implants
Are you sure about that?
F89C1B38 8045 49E3 8E0B F944F643A7AF
414E70F2 0E9C 4A5A BDE4 C1E2C0F0E0CA

Ands fillers are more affordable as well. I heard they last like 12 months so if you divide the price of the fillers you need by 12, that would be the cost per month.

lets say all of that would cost 3k on fillers

if it lasts 12 months, that would cost me 250 dollars per month. It’s not much tbh i think it’s worth it.
The longevity of fillers is misunderstood. They last for years.

The longevity of fillers is misunderstood. They last for years.
Really? I thought they lasted like 12 months MAX. If it lasts for years then it is for SURE worth it to pay for fillers since it's WAY more affordable than surgeries. Ty i really can't wait to get fillers on chin and jaw.

Any idea on how much all of that would cost?
Literally just genio/ visor osteotomy, rhino & jaw fillers

I remember seeing some old pictures of you, why are you homelessmaxxing you were high tier normie before if iirc. You need to skinmaxx btw it looks terrible, did you have really bad acne or smth?

Literally just genio/ visor osteotomy, rhino & jaw fillers

I remember seeing some old pictures of you, why are you homelessmaxxing you were high tier normie before if iirc. You need to skinmaxx btw it looks terrible, did you have really bad acne or smth?
homelessmaxing LMAO

maybe it's because of my long hair i've been growing it out for almost a year, i like it tbh because i have long face, if i get a haircut with short sides and high on top my long face looks even more elongated. My current hair looks good IRL i got compliments of people about it.

The beard is just because i'm trying to grow it out. I have a lot on moustache and chin but my cheeks has almost none, this is because i stopped minox a long time ago because i think it was affecting my skin.

Oh and my skin looks bad on this picture but it is not that bad. It is getting better actually i'm already skinmaxxing with cleanser moisturizer and retin-a, most of my acne scars are gone, just a few left. My colouring looks like shit because of quarantine, i weren't able to get a tan, maybe that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
homelessmaxing LMAO

maybe it's because of my long hair i've been growing it out for almost a year, i like it tbh because i have long face, if i get a haircut with short sides and high on top my long face looks even more elongated. My current hair looks good IRL i got compliments of people about it.

The beard is just because i'm trying to grow it out. I have a lot on moustache and chin but my cheeks has almost none, this is because i stopped minox a long time ago because i think it was affecting my skin.

Oh and my skin looks bad on this picture but it is not that bad. It is getting better actually i'm already skinmaxxing with cleanser moisturizer and retin-a, most of my acne scars are gone, just a few left. My colouring looks like shit because of quarantine, i weren't able to get a tan, maybe that's it.
I fell for the minox beard meme like 3 yrs back before I discovered looksmaxxing lol, I still cringe thinking about it

You & I actually have similar hair texture, I don't have near NW2 like you but I did notice some slight temporal recession before I hopped on fin.

I have a similar profile to you, I wouldn't call your midface long but I agree it's not the most compact. If your chin looks vertically short from the front then getting a visor osteotomy or genio will probably balance out your face a good deal.

Colouring is as much to do with diet & drinking water as anything else, that is unless you're one of the luck ones who can eat like shit and be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788