Is this morph achievable?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Zephir
im fucking shocked
i think all it did was lighter skin, tighter eye area and slightly lighter eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_6457.jpeg
    IMG_6457.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6456.jpeg
    IMG_6456.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, ey88 and kalluss
so close but yet so far 🥲

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2450.jpeg
    IMG_2450.jpeg
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss
@anthony111553 rate me in the final morph , curious

The red colouring is actually a halo and makes your skin look more robust and lively. Removing it to lighten your skin somehow has the opposite effect of creating a more ethnic appearance (as most ethnics don't have strong red undertones).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender and noahwillascend
just dye your hair black you fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, LuckyBeast and noahwillascend
The red colouring is actually a halo and makes your skin look more robust and lively. Removing it to lighten your skin somehow has the opposite effect of creating a more ethnic appearance (as most ethnics don't have strong red undertones).
so you’d say go darker?

ohh yeah got you. so in your opinion could I theoretically look like that final morph. If I invested everything
They honestly look kind of the same, sort of looks like you're wearing makeup to cover up your under eye area in the morph which shouldn't be hard to replicate with some foundation and maybe colour corrector.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
They honestly look kind of the same, sort of looks like you're wearing makeup to cover up your under eye area in the morph which shouldn't be hard to replicate with some foundation and maybe colour corrector.
why’s my zygo asymmetry so ass 😡. nerfed .

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
why’s my zygo asymmetry so ass 😡. nerfed .
Facial asymmetry is normal and although noticeable if you focus hard enough it's really not that big of a deal, it didn't come to mind when looking at your pictures. A lot of people will think they have a "good side" for their face when most people who aren't them probably wouldn't even notice. In your case it's not a failo.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
I agree with @WanderingBurro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, noahwillascend and WanderingBurro
Facial asymmetry is normal and although noticeable if you focus hard enough it's really not that big of a deal, it didn't come to mind when looking at your pictures. A lot of people will think they have a "good side" for their face when most people who aren't them probably wouldn't even notice. In your case it's not a failo.
imo I don’t think asymmetry in itself isn’t a falio, unless it’s severe enough to cause visible deformity.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and WanderingBurro
out of curiosity what would you rate the final morph