Is this Normal for my gf to be this excited about another nigga

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Iron
Am I overthinking or is she gonna become friends with him then like him more than me then leave me causing me to end my useless subhuman black autistic life

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, Fleamales, BeanletMogger and 6 others
ur girl is possibly cucking u dude:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: h111
She seems too excited, I'd be really worried if I was you.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and vermillioncorefan
You're boutta get cucked boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, h111, vermillioncorefan and 2 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS, h111, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
im sorry bro

• +1
Am I overthinking or is she gonna become friends with him then like him more than me then leave me causing me to end my useless subhuman black autistic life
Beat his ass before he cucks u

• +1
Reactions: h111, vermillioncorefan and NZb6Air
THATS GIGA CUCKED 1!!!!1!!1!!

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, h111 and vermillioncorefan
It's over probably. Block her and move on at this point.

• +1
It's over probably. Block her and move on at this point.
I am worthless no other girl will take me plus I love her idk what to do:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
He did not respond to her

• +1
Run bro run

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and vermillioncorefan
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRO YOURE FULLY COOKED AND YOURE ASKING IS THIS NORMAL! I MEAN SHES LITERALLY ACTING LIKE THE DUDE IS THE MAN OF HER DREAMS AND YOU HEARTED THE MESSAGE BRO YOU HEARTED THE MESSAGE WHAT THE FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, hopecel, BeanletMogger and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, BeanletMogger, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
"i may just have to private my reposts" is insane :feelswah: women don't give a shit about appealing to men they're not attracted to. she's going out of her way to change how she appears so this man validates her. its so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, BeanletMogger, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
brutal knowing shes sending u these msgs knowing ur gonna get jealous (she is getting wet knowing shes cucking u)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, MisterMid and vermillioncorefan
"i may just have to private my reposts" is insane :feelswah: women don't give a shit about appealing to men they're not attracted to. she's going out of her way to change how she appears so this man validates her. its so over
Fick you might be right. Should I talk to her abt it? I’m such a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, Kanye West's Cousin, h111 and 2 others
if youre gf wants to have guy friends she is basically asking for permission to cuck you

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and BeanletMogger
Self-respect 404

• +1
Reactions: h111 and MisterMid
Cheat on her first cuck her and then break up with her

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Kanye West's Cousin
Brutally over.

rope or move on at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Iblameelijah
your gf is getting piped as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and noobs
Holy shit, no Joke I would've cried like a pathetic cuck and would message her "Please fuck him and send me the vid"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, BeanletMogger and cromagnon
Man she doesn't respect you at all talking about other man excitingly, don't be attached to her, just toss all the feeling away after she did this to you, it's a big red flag. Be a man, and teach these women a lesson. I got cucked like this in my highschool once ,never again.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Man she doesn't respect you at all talking about other man excitingly, don't be attached to her, just toss all the feeling away after she did this to you, it's a big red flag. Be a man, and teach these women a lesson. I got cucked like this in my highschool once ,never again.
But I want her only & plus I will never find anyone else

• JFL
Reactions: Fleamales and BeanletMogger
speaking as an oldcel, If you keep having this mindset I can guarantee you that you are going to waste approximately 5-10 years of your life being mentally fucked by women.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and ZachS
I had a friend who had this mindset, got cucked for like 5 years. Constant breaking up and getting back together just to get cucked again. In the end it really regressed him mentally and emotionally, but he finally gave it up knowing that nothing would change.

You could try it like him and continue in a cucked relationship or look for other relationships. I'm pretty sure you're still in highschool and you're good looking enough, I believe you have a good chance of finding another gf.

What happens when tou bwcome a female gaze twink and not a mafia boss looki g mf like me

Ur ugly asf go do some roids pussy

Its over:feelsrope:
Take her for all she has and end it. She's going to cuck you sooner or later.