is this normal

D

Deleted member 25550

Bronze
is it normal that when i look down my jaw automatically juts and goes down. idk if anyone else has this if so is it bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
dysfunctional joints not moving properly.

Can you give us an visualisation (vid) OP?
@yellowmogger921

One thing I will mention though is that this feels natural/normal, it doesn't feel like jutting at all. In a way it feels like the natural/normal position for the jaw to be in. I also heard TMJ is caused by jaw being in wrong position. Is this really just our body's way of moving our jaw to its regular position and TMJ is the side effect of it being in the wrong spot, and we prob need Le Fort 1 and prob naturally have underbites?

@yellowmogger921

One thing I will mention though is that this feels natural/normal, it doesn't feel like jutting at all. In a way it feels like the natural/normal position for the jaw to be in. I also heard TMJ is caused by jaw being in wrong position. Is this really just our body's way of moving our jaw to its regular position and TMJ is the side effect of it being in the wrong spot, and we prob need Le Fort 1 and prob naturally have underbites?
tmj seems like a side effect in crooked jaws. it can be delevoped by normal jaws aswell bc of excessive chewing or other factors.

underbites are not natural. Its development, your body compensating. Might be incest ridden genes too

• +1
tmj seems like a side effect in crooked jaws. it can be delevoped by normal jaws aswell bc of excessive chewing or other factors.

underbites are not natural. Its development, your body compensating. Might be incest ridden genes too
Yeah my jaws are def crooked, the right is a lot more set forward than the left side. Hope bimax fixes this or I rope

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Yeah my jaws are def crooked, the right is a lot more set forward than the left side. Hope bimax fixes this or I rope
show in dms. i got the same issue. it‘s pretty fixable dont worry about that, its just if it looks good afterwards

• JFL
show in dms. i got the same issue. it‘s pretty fixable dont worry about that, its just if it looks good afterwards
How do I fucking show this to you? Only way is CT scan or something I guess but I don't have mine yet.

@depressionmaxxing is this normal

• +1
i dont really understand/see anything in the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 19766
i dont really understand/see anything in the video
read the OP, he said when he looks down his jaw automatically juts forward, you can see that demonstrated in the video. is that normal? or not?

Such a dumb thread. Op discovered gravity.

• JFL