Is this normal?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I need half a 700 ml bottle of vodka just to get a buzz and an entire bottle (a fifth) to get somewhat drunk (not fucked up) even after being abstinent for a while. And I'm actually pretty slim. Is my tolerance unusually high or is this the norm for a 26 yo guy with 75% European ancestry? I think alcohol tolerance is similar to muscle memory. Most of it is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
all i know is alcohol is cope

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
I need half a 700 ml bottle of vodka just to get a buzz and an entire bottle (a fifth) to get somewhat drunk (not fucked up) even after being abstinent for a while. And I'm actually pretty slim. Is my tolerance unusually high or is this the norm for a 26 yo guy with 75% European ancestry? I think alcohol tolerance is similar to muscle memory. Most of it is permanent.
Did you come from a family of alcoholics? I think the genes develop an immunity over multi-generations of heavy drinkers.

no looksmaxing for your drinking habits

Did you come from a family of alcoholics? I think the genes develop an immunity over multi-generations of heavy drinkers.
No idea tbh. My mother despises alcohol and drugs in general and my father used to have a glass of red wine with dinner iirc, but I don't know anyone in my family who struggled with alcoholism. I'm also the only one (except for my father's side's aunt) who smokes. I don't even know if she's still alive... Guess I'm the most fucked up person in my family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
You have no say with your "Joined: Feb 24, 2023". Stick to your kind, boy.
how can you be on here for 4years and still know nothing

No idea tbh. My mother despises alcohol and drugs in general and my father used to have a glass of red wine with dinner iirc, but I don't know anyone in my family who struggled with alcoholism. I'm also the only one (except for my father's side's aunt) who smokes. I don't even know if she's still alive... Guess I'm the most fucked up person in my family
I’ve got alcoholism in my family and can drink a lot without it effecting me much so I was just seeing if you’re in the same boat. It’s probably just in your genetics, certain people can handle alcohol better then others.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I’ve got alcoholism in my family and can drink a lot without it effecting me much so I was just seeing if you’re in the same boat. It’s probably just in your genetics, certain people can handle alcohol better then others.
I've been looking for an alternative like lorazepam, but it's hard to come by and I have a pre-existing condition which limits my options

• +1
I've been looking for an alternative like lorazepam, but it's hard to come by and I have a pre-existing condition which limits my options
What are you looking for exactly? A high or drunk feeling? Getting out of yourself?

I like the spins, but I have to drink huge amounts to achieve that. It’s a gentle balance at that point between puking and passing out.
have a pre-existing condition which limits my options
What the condition exactly?

I like the spins, but I have to drink huge amounts to achieve that. It’s a gentle balance at that point between puking and passing out.

What the condition exactly?
I got botulinum toxin poisoning in December '20 so I'm trying to avoid anything that causes muscle relaxation and respiratory depression. Same here regarding the spins, but I smoke and trust me, alcohol and smoking does not mix at all

I got botulinum toxin poisoning in December '20 so I'm trying to avoid anything that causes muscle relaxation and respiratory depression. Same here regarding the spins, but I smoke and trust me, alcohol and smoking does not mix at all
Cannabis or tobacco? Tobacco usually enhances it for me, but cannabis will sometimes make me puke once I’ve had too much alcohol. Being crossed is an overall good experience most of the time though.

Have you ever tried and or interested in low dose shrooms?

Cannabis or tobacco? Tobacco usually enhances it for me, but cannabis will sometimes make me puke once I’ve had too much alcohol. Being crossed is an overall good experience most of the time though.

Have you ever tried and or interested in low dose shrooms?
Cigarettes. Doesn't matter if it's weed or tobacco tho, smoking while drinking fucks me up 100% of the time once I got past the point of buzzed. I can drink like a camel until I pass out peacefully, but one smoke and I hate myself and the rollercoaster I got myself onto

• +1
Cigarettes. Doesn't matter if it's weed or tobacco tho, smoking while drinking fucks me up 100% of the time once I got past the point of buzzed. I can drink like a camel until I pass out peacefully, but one smoke and I hate myself and the rollercoaster I got myself onto
I would try Lorazepam if you have the ability to find it. Are you searching black market or just trying to obtain a doctors prescription? I don’t think it would be to hard for your doctor to write one for ya depending on where you live.