Is this physique achievable natty if you already have wide clavicles and small waist ?

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Silver

Peak body for both female appeal and male respect tbh.

Yes but not saying it is for you I don't know what your physique looks like. natty will take a long time tho just hop on roids

1 year ez

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sawa, xevuxia, dbva and 1 other person
Yes but not saying it is for you I don't know what your physique looks like. natty will take a long time tho just hop on roids
I'm lean with around 14 percent bodyfat and manlet 5'10 height .
I don't think at that height it will take a lot of time tbh.

imagination jerking off GIF

you need to have the bones and muscle insertions for that physique.

after that, this is easy. He is not even that lean or muscular

you do realize body fat is irrelevant It depends on how thin your waist is how broad your shoulders are how your muscle insertions are etc.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
better physique AND face than david whatever

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
better physique AND face than david whatever
I agree David laid physique looks uncanny and comical while he has wider clavicles than laid too which makes him look bigger in T shirt unlike David laid.

yes with elite muscle genetics

You might be right JFL atleast I have the balls to admit I may be wrong

small waist is something that no man can look good with unless theyre trannymaxxing, what you really mean is small hips.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and imthesupremecel
View attachment 3142316
small waist is something that no man can look good with unless theyre trannymaxxing, what you really mean is small hips.
wide shoulders with small waist will always mog also generally speaking if you have small waist you tend to have small hips too,
this guy i posted also have a small waist with slightly wide hips relative to his waist .

• JFL
Reactions: exo
wide shoulders with small waist will always mog also generally speaking if you have small waist you tend to have small hips too.
No, nigger. Females can have small waists too. It's all about the hips, ribcage and clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
No, nigger. Females can have small waists too. It's all about the hips, ribcage and clclavicles.
Guys with small hips have a small waist vast majority of time though.
I only disagree with you on ' muh small waist is tranny ' cope , if you have small hips ,small waist along with wide shoulders you will mog a guy with blocky waist and same shoulder width as yours.

Last edited: