Is this physique achievable with 500mg of test ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

is 500mg of test enough to achieve this physique ?

Connor Murphy is and has always been natty. Anyone who says otherwise has dogshit genetics and is literally incapable of knowing what is truly attainable. He's a prime example of the top 1% genetic lottery.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Oxygen and 5.5psl
Connor Murphy is and has always been natty. Anyone who says otherwise has dogshit genetics and is literally incapable of knowing what is truly attainable. He's a prime example of the top 1% genetic lottery.
lol nice troll but seriously is that type of physique attainble with 500mg of test ?

lol nice troll but seriously is that type of physique attainble with 500mg of test ?
I'm not trolling. I genuinely feel bad for people who think Connor is juiced. I've been watching the fitness industry for 11 years I can tell when someone is natty or not.

Now, the question "is this physique attainable" is irrelevant because unless you have the same exact bone structure and muscular insertions as Connor you'll never look like him.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
That level of muscle mass + body fat will take 18 months absolute minimum of roiding probs 2 years +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, 5.5psl and User28823
That level of muscle mass + body fat will take 18 months absolute minimum of roiding probs 2 years +
fuck... that's so long.... should i do 800mg instead ?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
And not even 500 mg I would say a minimum of 750 tbqh if you have good genes
And if avg then stacking with other and 1g+ for years

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Majkal and Deleted member 27472
99% of you guys wouldn't achieve that physique even on 10 grams of test

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Bonesbonesbonesbone
99% of you guys wouldn't achieve that physique even on 10 grams of test
99.99%, most wont train properly, nevermind doing that for a long enough time

I'm not trolling. I genuinely feel bad for people who think Connor is juiced. I've been watching the fitness industry for 11 years I can tell when someone is natty or not.

Now, the question "is this physique attainable" is irrelevant because unless you have the same exact bone structure and muscular insertions as Connor you'll never look like him.
Cope his test is less than 99 percent of human has a 2 inch dick and is short and the only way to achieve this is with Roids

Cope his test is less than 99 percent of human has a 2 inch dick and is short and the only way to achieve this is with Roids
He will never look like Connor if he is short, I don't understand why people can't comprehend this.