• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and PeakIncels
Yes but he’s probably on something
Nah I’ve seen his transformation now. He’s definitely on sarms based on his bad base. Plus lying about mewing so probably lying about natty

• +1
maybe for top percentile. but looing at his face and physiognomy, he's obviously on the sauce since he's naturally a low dht twink

• JFL
maybe for top percentile. but looing at his face and physiognomy, he's obviously on the sauce since he's naturally a low dht twink
Do you think he’s taking a lot or just a bit of sarms ? I think its just low dose roids or sarms to keep the muscle whilst being lean

• +1
Very possible, he doesn’t have a lot of luscle mass. Just a shit ton of water weight while being lean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova, the BULL and ryuken
Of course lol.

completely possible. have you seen gymnasts??

• +1
Pms are open bhai , I used to be a gymcel coper:feelswhy::feelswhy:
i'm 51kgs at 180cm i don't think i need to say more lol
Very possible, he doesn’t have a lot of luscle mass. Just a shit ton of water weight while being lean
is that a good thing or a bad thing? also will mk677 do the same?

no

yeah he changed a lot
Yep he was definitely on PEDs in that case. You don’t loose that much muscle if you built it naturally unless you were sick or something.

I know because my brother has stopped working out for over a year now and still looks 70 percent of how he used to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Yep he was definitely on PEDs in that case. You don’t loose that much muscle if you built it naturally unless you were sick or something.

I know because my brother has stopped working out for over a year now and still looks 70 percent of how he used to.
thanks bhai this was helpful

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoDsk and Saint Casanova
i'm 51kgs at 180cm i don't think i need to say more lol

is that a good thing or a bad thing? also will mk677 do the same?
Yes it’s kind of a good thing cuz you look ‘bigger’ with a lot of water weight. But the thing is you’ll never look like that, everyone’s body is diff and water, fat storages are unique. You can achieve the same muscle mass easily, there’s just no telling how your physique might look

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
Yes it’s kind of a good thing cuz you look ‘bigger’ with a lot of water weight. But the thing is you’ll never look like that, everyone’s body is diff and water, fat storages are unique. You can achieve the same muscle mass easily, there’s just no telling how your physique might look
Don’t even need MK for that. High dose Creatine is enough and shouldn’t Bloat your face too much unlike Mk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken and PsychoDsk
That's like the pinnacle of what can be naturally achieved through good genetics and hard work, of which I doubt you have both.

• JFL
Godtier genes, you're never getting there lol

• +1
Yes

• Woah
very achievable but the issue is that ab depth is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Debetro
Achievable with decent genetics but in his case he does not look natty

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and greycel

Will working out powerlifting rather than for aesthetics be better for keeping muscles in the long run?
Idk I feel like it would because the muscle fibers become denser rather than increase in volume?

Will working out powerlifting rather than for aesthetics be better for keeping muscles in the long run?
Idk I feel like it would because the muscle fibers become denser rather than increase in volume?
brutal no reply pill