JB pussy slayer
Scott McTominayScott McTominayScott McTominay
Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
it's nothing special tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
YOU MEAN, IS PLAYING IN MANCHESTER UNITED POSSIBLE FOR YOU?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 1751, HighIQcel and 3 others
Yes very possible, if the implants don’t achieve enough projection on there own you can use a bit of filler on top.

He's just very lean with very thin skin, he's nothing special structurally (his jaw is on the weak side). If you're also very lean with very think skin and plan on getting a custom midface implant, then of course it's possible

Yes very possible, if the implants don’t achieve enough projection on there own you can use a bit of filler on top.
What about the arches them selves can you get big cheekbone look like Jon Kortajarena? My jaw is basically the same width as my zygos rn.

What about the arches them selves can you get big cheekbone look like Jon Kortajarena? My jaw is basically the same width as my zygos rn.
I was referring to the arches yes.
29AA68E6 9AE4 4085 85BB 8C180B34430A
5BBD7035 6056 40AF 9EB6 61FC2E021FEB
243131FA 5358 4D61 8DA0 438770D5C2C5
0B2F4026 E7F0 41A8 8260 3F1A3B8C008D

He got full cheekbone implants including in the arch region

I mean you could maybe get Kortajarena Tier but I feel youd have to have naturally vertically long cheekbones if that makes sense.

But I don’t see why you’d ever need those kinds of cheekbones specifically.

I was referring to the arches yes.
View attachment 201105View attachment 201103View attachment 201107View attachment 201104
He got full cheekbone implants including in the arch region

I mean you could maybe get Kortajarena Tier but I feel youd have to have naturally vertically long cheekbones if that makes sense.

But I don’t see why you’d ever need those kinds of cheekbones specifically.
Ah yes many thanks, I’ve never seen that third picture of saiyan before his was very good result, I just want to add more width as my face is a bit on the long side, I’ve done some morphs to the Zygo arch area and it really makes the face look less longer. I morphed the arch maybe 5-6mm. Thanks for the reply

Ah yes many thanks, I’ve never seen that third picture of saiyan before his was very good result, I just want to add more width as my face is a bit on the long side, I’ve done some morphs to the Zygo arch area and it really makes the face look less longer. I morphed the arch maybe 5-6mm. Thanks for the reply
Just keep in mind the arch itself wouldn’t be so thick, it would be moreso the lateral part of the cheekbone itself, which then takers a bit as it transitions to the arch.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
Just keep in mind the arch itself wouldn’t be so thick, it would be moreso the lateral part of the cheekbone itself, which then takers a bit as it transitions to the arch.
Ah yes thank you, was thinking this, but could you maybe with Eppley to make it thick or is that impossible (would look plastic or fake) in your opinion?

I’m not sure that’s something you’d have to ask Eppley. But if you wanted to thicken it up just add filler on top that way it’s a gradual process and you can have a better chance at not overdoing it

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg