• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, i_love_roosters, looksmac and 2 others
04-06 is him prime (imo) so prob not as he looks around 30 there

• +1
Reactions: nathan, onthewaytochadlite, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, onthewaytochadlite and cytoplasm
07 or 08, id go 04-10 as his prime tbh
he was 32 here and imo mogs hard if he dyed his eyebrows and had on more tan a bit past peak but due to messiah lookz fits into those daddy archetypes well @looksmac

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and cytoplasm
he was 32 here and imo mogs hard if he dyed his eyebrows and had on more tan a bit past peak but due to messiah lookz fits into those daddy archetypes well @looksmac

View attachment 2945715
he mogged till mid 30s

but he looked much older than his age, if he looked his age he would still mog now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and BrahminBoss
but he looked much older than his age,
price for tanning as an anglo

but i dont think he has any regrets, he broke the fucking matrix and tanning completed his entire look

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmac and cytoplasm

View attachment 2945715
Hello. fuck I didn't receive notification. I think 05 was prime Gandy highest PSL ever because his definition was pretty sharp he lost it due to bulking. He said he was getting bigger. After that he lost it looked just high class retired final boss because his definition got too curvy. In 05 looked dragon owner final boss while looking high class because his angles and definition were sharp and curvy enough to pull both. Basically in prime photo:-
IMG 20240516 165812
in motion:-

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I can't believe he got his first girlfriend at 21

@looksmac @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss @i_love_roosters

Gandy squad assembly

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm, yeeyeeslayer and looksmac
I can't believe he got his first girlfriend at 21
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and onthewaytochadlite
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets
Kardeşim lütfen beni artık rahat bırak :( rüyalarımda sokakta ticaretmaxx ve Kekomaxx yapmaya basladim

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmac and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac
  • So Sad
Nah, his nose is one of his charms. I like it a lot

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and i_love_roosters
Gandy ages incredibly, hard to tell