Is this really how average UKcels look like in a night out?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 9347
Lol whats the context behind this? I thought ukcels were all supposed to be 6+ psl moggers?

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2338974
Lol whats the context behind this? I thought ukcels were all supposed to be 6+ psl moggers?
The best way I can explain it is that the "jersey shore" type guys are dime a dozen here among the lower middle classes (usually call them deanos)

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
The best way I can explain it is that the "jersey shore" type guys are dime a dozen here among the lower middle classes (usually call them deanos)
IMG 9349 IMG 9304
Can u explain these archetypes? They seem to be associated with hard dance and ukhardcore. Ukhardcore music mogs, but I hate when a british chav mc comes on the mic and yells a bunch of gibberish in the middle of a trance buildup.

View attachment 2338990View attachment 2338991
Can u explain these archetypes? They seem to be associated with hard dance and ukhardcore. Ukhardcore music mogs, but I hate when a british chav mc comes on the mic and yells a bunch of gibberish in the middle of a trance buildup.
underclass (lower than working class), basically our version of trailer trash

• Love it
underclass (lower than working class), basically our version of trailer trash
I like how each nation has their own versions. Slavs have gopniks, the us has wiggers and trailer trash, and india has street shitters.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
boneless subhumans

• Love it