Is this really the only option?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Is the only option for me to get a blood test to see if my gh levels are low and if they are me to inject hgh and take aromasin? Because if my gh is normal no point in taking HGH to give me monkey skull and enlarged organs. Fuck this gay earth why couldn’t I be 6’5”.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
u arent in control of anything in your life. either kill yourself or go with the flow and hope it brings u to a nicer place (it wont)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Azoriko, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
u arent in control of anything in your life. either kill yourself or go with the flow and hope it brings u to a nicer place (it wont)
honestly I feel like this is true. No amount of looksmaxing will turn a subhuman like me into an acceptable person.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Azoriko and St. Wristcel
Is the only option for me to get a blood test to see if my gh levels are low and if they are me to inject hgh and take aromasin? Because if my gh is normal no point in taking HGH to give me monkey skull and enlarged organs. Fuck this gay earth why couldn’t I be 6’5”.
Gh is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
At this point, there are no substances you can take to increase height/dick size/wrist bone size (tendons can grow and muscles around it can).
Brutal that the majority of looksmaxxers learn about pubertymaxxing just a few years after it is a viable option for them.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9355
At this point, there are no substances you can take to increase height/dick size/wrist bone size (tendons can grow and muscles around it can).
Brutal that the majority of looksmaxxers learn about pubertymaxxing just a few years after it is a viable option for them.
So true and so sad.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

honestly I feel like this is true. No amount of looksmaxing will turn a subhuman like me into an acceptable person.

Stop encouraging the kid to give up on life, idiots.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Stop encouraging the kid to give up on life, idiots.
hes 5'6" and has a 3 inch cock. Has he even a life to give up on?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Azoriko
How old are u OP?