Is this red light lamp worth it?

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
I want to increase T by shining it on my balls, also want to use it for better skin. Is this one good or should i go for another?
on there own site they say it is 1100 nm: https://www.sanitas-online.de/web/en/service/faq/faq_therapy.php

@tincelw @SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
I want to increase T by shining it on my balls, also want to use it for better skin. Is this one good or should i go for another?
on there own site they say it is 1100 nm: https://www.sanitas-online.de/web/en/service/faq/faq_therapy.php

@tincelw @SirGey
You need 660 nm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
fuck I bought the last one for $33 and it still hasn't arrived :lul:
yeah i read that in a other thread jfl, might buy it in my own country but it will be more expensive. :feelsrope: need to boost test asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah i read that in a other thread jfl, might buy it in my own country but it will be more expensive. :feelsrope: need to boost test asap.
can you get it there? a canadian says he got it in 12 days so that seller might be better. mine hasn't even left china in 10 weeks, that's not even the virus :feelscry:

• +1
Does red light therapy work for face collagen or is it a scam

• +1
can you get it there? a canadian says he got it in 12 days so that seller might be better. mine hasn't even left china in 10 weeks, that's not even the virus :feelscry:
bro jfl 10 weeks and it still hasn't shipped yet :lul::lul::lul:

this one looked promising, only problem is that i dont have a lamp stand so i don't even know how to turn it on. :feelswhy:

i have no clue but i wanted to test it out. from all that i've read it works i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
bro jfl 10 weeks and it still hasn't shipped yet :lul::lul::lul:

this one looked promising, only problem is that i dont have a lamp stand so i don't even know how to turn it on. :feelswhy:
lmao 40 eur for half the wattage
didn't read but he posted a lot of studies and pics and graphs so it must be good

• +1
lmao 40 eur for half the wattage

didn't read but he posted a lot of studies and pics and graphs so it must be good
i heard people saying wattage doesn't matter. its more about the wave length and nm or some shit. @Leo0509 explain
bumo

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back