Is this result possible through chewing?

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
1782D7AA B585 4A04 A70D CF5AB4FCF004

->
19339DAF 9951 480B 9D84 5E12E55C1308

if not, would fillers do it?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 1973
i’d say so yeah. just be sub 12% bf before u start jewing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I don't see that much of a difference, but that's probably fine. Don't underestimate chewing, it's uber-effective.

Don't know if it does change the bone effectively though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman, IndianJock and 2 others
i’d say so yeah. just be sub 12% bf before u start jewing
Lifefuel tbh.

Currently at 20%
do u have any tips on dropping? i have a ridiculously hard time abstaining from food.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Lifefuel tbh.

Currently at 20%
do u have any tips on dropping? i have a ridiculously hard time abstaining from food.
idk tbh. i’ve always been sub 12% my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
the only possible results with chewing is BRUXISM and MASSETER HYPERTROPHY
massatuer hypertrophy is the goal is it not?

• +1
His were too much. I only need a slight change to ascend.
bigger masseter won't ascend you because masseter is a round muscle, while the mandible is an angular bone

you can't mimick a sharp jawline with a round big masseter muscle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Swolepenisman
That makes sense. So, fillers?
fillers are microinjections that are inserted exactly where you need more bone mass, while a big masseter only bloats this part of your face (outer cheeks)

I'm tired of dealing with mewing retards like you who think they can ascend by keeping the tongue at the roof of their mouth and by chewing a piece of plastic all day.
Please go to a forum where you can interact with other 14 years old fake looksmaxers who discuss mewing instead of surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Swolepenisman
fillers are microinjections that are inserted exactly where you need more bone mass, while a big masseter only bloats this part of your face

View attachment 199669 View attachment 199665

I'm tired of dealing with mewing retards like you who think they can ascend by keeping the tongue at the roof of their mouth and by chewing a piece of plastic all day.
Please go to a forum where you can interact with other 14 years old fake looksmaxers who discuss mewing instead of surgery
I dont believe in mewing, and im just trying to learn here. Some people tell me that chewing is good, others say its bad. I don't know what the fuck to believe. Im new to this shit. If you’re going to be toxic instead of helpful you can fuck right off, I dont need some fucking faggot screeching at me like a newborn that got its pacifier taken away. Confine your spew out of my threads until you learn to behave.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Swolepenisman
I dont believe in mewing, and im just trying to learn here. Some people tell me that chewing is good, others say its bad. I don't know what the fuck to believe. Im new to this shit. If you’re going to be toxic instead of helpful you can fuck right off, I dont need some fucking faggot screeching at me like a newborn that got its pacifier taken away. Confine your spew out of my threads until you learn to behave.
anyway sorry for the venting

• +1
  • +1
I can tell you that chewing got me a lil bit of hallowing even though Im still a fucking fatcel, over 20% bf easily.

I can tell you that chewing got me a lil bit of hallowing even though Im still a fucking fatcel, over 20% bf easily.
Do you have before/after pics?

• +1
Nah. The key is to not overdo it, so that you dont end up with TMJ and do it only in the evening. You don't want to walk with bloated face. It also depends on your masseters' insertions.

Nah. The key is to not overdo it, so that you dont end up with TMJ and do it only in the evening. You don't want to walk with bloated face. It also depends on your masseters' insertions.
ill have to study deeper into it i guess.

• +1