is this russell brand thing gonna effect our age of consent laws?

W

wristcel

Kraken
So turns out russell brand was banging a 16 year old girl a few years back when he was in his 30's that he'd kept hidden (the same girl he apparently raped)

Now i'm seeing a TONNE of comments all over twitter and reddit etc along the lines of 'how did I not know that 16 was legal here?! I thought she had to be 18 if you are an old man. We need to change this law NOW¬!!!!!' etc. The topic has also been raised in the UK media

And of course endless posts by women who seem to think that, if you are over 25, you can easily 'groom' and bang any 16 year old girl you want due to the 'power' and life experience you have over her. Even if you're ugly and she's a model. Completely mad lol. if that was true, this place would be full of ugly old 40 year olds banging 16 year old stunners!!

IN reality, if you are not very good looking and you try to hit on some 16 year old if you are an oldcel, she'll just reject you in the same way a hot 19 year old would.

Russell was able to 'get' her because he's famous. I couldn't have got her and i'm kinda old!!! lol. What's their answer for that??

There is no 'grooming' in my eyes. Grooming is simply a word for when an old guy flirts with /seduces a girl who is much younger. IN the same way he could 'groom' a 46 year old woman lol

If the young girl isn't attracted to him, then it's over. His 'grooming' doesn't work of course.

in other words, it's nothing to worry about? And IF she is attracted and interested and decides to bang him, why is that any worse than her letting a guy her own age bang her??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and LooksmaxxHopeful
as much as i cant stand that degenerate coke addict retard, this was obviously all staged to take him down for some unknown reason

the slut didnt complain swallowing back then, but now they want free money, fuck them

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and wristcel
Good chance of it. Soon fucking a 20 year old will be pedophilia bhai. Cobweb grannies onry!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male, Allornothing and 3 others
Normies are so cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male, Allornothing and 3 others
Good chance of it. Soon fucking a 20 year old will be pedophilia bhai. Cobweb grannies onry!
i'm so glad i've had some insane age gaps in my time. I banged a really hot 17 year old a year or so back and i'm as old as dirt! She could be my daughter lol.
I'm convinced that what I done will be illegal in about 2 years, you poor bastards!

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision, LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male and 1 other person
i think anyone who has sex with more girls than me (or younger or hotter) should go to jail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male and Deleted member 22918
i'm so glad i've had some insane age gaps in my time. I banged a really hot 17 year old a year or so back and i'm as old as dirt! She could be my daughter lol.
I'm convinced that what I done will be illegal in about 2 years, you poor bastards!
How old are you? In your 30's? You have to be in 40's realistically for that to be your daughter. In fact, saying it could be your daughter is actually just playing into the feminist narrative.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
dam i got nuked alive when i cold approached a teen by accident, russel brand must be a god

russell brand was banging a 16 year old girl a few years back when he was in his 30's

why these media niggas meatwatching???

americucks are delusional :feelskek: "muh 16 year old is pedophilia!!! she should be 18!!!"

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You're old as dirt and you pulled a hot 17 year old ? How? and how old is old here?

You're old as dirt and you pulled a hot 17 year old ? How? and how old is old here?
can't be bothered to try to find my old post from a few years back from around the time I banged her where I think I wrote about it in detail.

But in brief, was just luck. (luck that she thought I was hot). Met her in a bar. Drinking age is 18 but she got let in despite being 17 as it was a Sunday night and no bouncers were working. I was like 32. Just locked eyes on the dancefloor. I walked over to her, chatted for a few mins and then we started kissing. Moved her too a different area in the bar where it was very quiet, carried on kissing and rubbed her pussy a bit. She told me that he parents were on holiday and that she lived very close by. Got a cab to her parents house.

Next part is super cringe and awkward as, At this point It all went wrong and she basically seemed to suddenly get very cold feet and effectively tried to shut the front door in my face! lol. I held the door open and basically used amateur psychology/social engineering on her, accusing her of being boring etc.

This worked. Then in to her house, straight upstairs and I smash her all night. Even filmed it in parts (still watch it every few months! lol)

She was one of my hottest lays and the ridiculous age gap was an extra turn-on

Last edited:
can't be bothered to try to find my old post from a few years back from around the time I banged her where I think I wrote about it in detail.

But in brief, was just luck. (luck that she thought I was hot). Met her in a bar. Drinking age is 18 but she got let in despite being 17 as it was a Sunday night and no bouncers were working. I was like 32. Just locked eyes on the dancefloor. I walked over to her, chatted for a few mins and then we started kissing. Moved her too a different area in the bar where it was very quiet, carried on kissing and rubbed her pussy a bit. She told me that he parents were on holiday and that she lived very close by. Got a cab to her parents house.

Next part is super cringe and awkward as, At this point It all went wrong and she basically seemed to suddenly get very cold feet and effectively tried to shut the front door in my face! lol. I held the door open and basically used amateur psychology/social engineering on her, accusing her of being boring etc.

This worked. Then in to her house, straight upstairs and I smash her all night. Even filmed it in parts (still watch it every few months! lol)

I banged a 19 yo last summer when I was nearly 35

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

If you filmed it isn't that illegal under UK law?

“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7443

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!