Is this safe to use 10% hydroquinone?

D

Deleted member 45280

Iron
I just bought this 10% hydroquinone dollars without doing any research, lol i’m broke af hope i didn’t waste my money lmk.
IMG 3632

Solution
Allornothing
It will bleach your skin much more than the typical 4% so be ready for that and maybe use it on your neck too to avoid looking silly. Just listen to your skin and stop if it gets too irritated. And obviously abuse sunscreen. Reapply every 2 hours even when you’re inside unless your blinds are down.

Use it once or twice a day for 3 months and then take a break for 3 months. Then repeat if necessary.
It will bleach your skin much more than the typical 4% so be ready for that and maybe use it on your neck too to avoid looking silly. Just listen to your skin and stop if it gets too irritated. And obviously abuse sunscreen. Reapply every 2 hours even when you’re inside unless your blinds are down.

Use it once or twice a day for 3 months and then take a break for 3 months. Then repeat if necessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Deleted member 45280
Solution
Also where tf did you get it I couldn’t find any?

thx 🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Fuck this shit looks promising but it’s expensive.

Do you know if it’s even 10%? There seems to be no official mention of it just claims from other people and they seem quite old.
I’d literally buy rn if it’s acc 10%

• +1

Do you know if it’s even 10%? There seems to be no official mention of it just claims from other people and they seem quite old.
I got the bottle yesterday it says 10%. And I think it says on the image.

• Love it

IMG 3634

• Love it