Is this scoeity UNNATURAL or actually NATURAL in terms of dating?

Is this society UNNATURAL or NATURAL

• unnatural

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Natural

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
For me, I dont believe that myth that in cavemen times a man would have 26 women and everyone else had nothing. Humans, especially white people would have always created a system where a male works for his family.

The dating apps and social media are a big factor, but then again in say 1066 England there would be parties where women would have been around alot of men.

anyone who says that is coping, they wanna belie ve that they wouldve done well in a certain rtime

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
For me, I dont believe that myth that in cavemen times a man would have 26 women and everyone else had nothing. Humans, especially white people would have always created a system where a male works for his family.

The dating apps and social media are a big factor, but then again in say 1066 England there would be parties where women would have been around alot of men.
woman want the best genetics for their childeren and recourses so they'll fake ovulaition and go to the top tier ranking male of the tribe and mate with him then convince the other male with recourses that they are his childeren so he raises them without killing them.

Enjoy working for your female while i fuck her.

woman want the best genetics for their childeren and recourses so they'll fake ovulaition and go to the top tier ranking male of the tribe and mate with him then convince the other male with recourses that they are his childeren so he raises them without killing them.

Enjoy working for your female while i fuck her.
54056b865586aimage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Men and women are both naturally promiscuos and look for people with the best genes. This is the natural state of mankind: Everyone wants to have sex with many attractive members of the opposite sex.

It's not true that only males are naturally designed to be polygamous. Both males and femals are.

Things changed in the neolithic period, because the institution of property came up and men wanted to inherit their property to their biological kids. Therefore, family and monogamy was created. But they're both unnatural (not that they're bad, just unnatural).

Men and women are both naturally promiscuos and look for people with the best genes. This is the natural state of mankind: Everyone wants to have sex with many attractive members of the opposite sex.

It's not true that only males are naturally designed to be polygamous. Both males and femals are.

Things changed in the neolithic period, because the institution of property came up and men wanted to inherit their property to their biological kids. Therefore, family and monogamy was created. But they're both unnatural (not that they're bad, just unnatural).
What I wanted to say: Promiscuity is natural.

But no, the 80/20 rule was never true. It's not true in today's time either, Tinder is not the real world.

What I wanted to say: Promiscuity is natural.

But no, the 80/20 rule was never true. It's not true in today's time either, Tinder is not the real world.
Exactly, for some reason I bet ig you ask 90% of girls where they bet their boyfriend they wont say tinder

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP