Is this seborrheic dermatitis?

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Doesn’t look that bad in this picture but in bad lightning and on bad days my whole nose gets pretty red
CAAF6B30 EA3E 41FC A3FD F857FEF9E3F9

Doesn’t look that bad in this picture but in bad lightning and on bad days my whole nose gets pretty red
View attachment 2983658
It doesn't look much in the photo but from what I see you don't have it, or at least it's not as serious as the ones I've seen.

ZYZZ Transformation/Progress - From Skinny To Shredded on Make a GIF
keep mirin

It doesn't look much in the photo but from what I see you don't have it, or at least it's not as serious as the ones I've seen.

ZYZZ Transformation/Progress - From Skinny To Shredded on Make a GIF
keep mirin
Dk bro sometimes my nose can appear super red in some lighting, face skin that is all even mogs. I heard somebody had good success with MCT oil

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
yup

use lotrimen ultra

will be gone within a week

Dk bro sometimes my nose can appear super red in some lighting, face skin that is all even mogs. I heard somebody had good success with MCT oil
Where you live is it very cold or very hot? because from what I saw it is caused by extreme climates, a lot of alcohol, acne problems and oily skin.

does mct oil work well too?
never tried it but yeah i’ve heard it’s a decent anti fungal

still recommend lotrimen cause i’ve used it and can guarantee u it works

Where you live is it very cold or very hot? because from what I saw it is caused by extreme climates, a lot of alcohol, acne problems and oily skin.
i don’t drink alcohol. Yea i have acne but it is mostly hormonal and diet related, my skin is combo yeah oily on nose.

@straighthairjames i think used mct oil and was drinking alcohol and eating like shit and it cleared up like crazy

never tried it but yeah i’ve heard it’s a decent anti fungal

still recommend lotrimen cause i’ve used it and can guarantee u it works
For athletes foot? I don’t think they have it in my country, also gotta be non comedogenic

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
For athletes foot? I don’t think they have it in my country, also gotta be non comedogenic
yup you pretty much have athletes foot on ur nose rn

and it is

look up clomitrazole or butenafine cream that’s what lotrimen is

i don’t drink alcohol. Yea i have acne but it is mostly hormonal and diet related, my skin is combo yeah oily on nose.

@straighthairjames i think used mct oil and was drinking alcohol and eating like shit and it cleared up like crazy
The same thing happened to me when I had a bad diet, it appeared on my ears, nose and even on my eyebrows.

yup you pretty much have athletes foot on ur nose rn

and it is

look up clomitrazole or butenafine cream that’s what lotrimen is
It’s expensive in my country they sell it on amazon, i’ll try mct oil and i think i have a prescription athletes foot anti fungal a family member got

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
The same thing happened to me when I had a bad diet, it appeared on my ears, nose and even on my eyebrows.
I’ve had it chronically though, throughout different diets for a while, about 1.5 years i’ve noticed it for, what did you cut out of your diet

Bump, what helped you guys with this skin condition

yo i have sebderm but it comes and goes every few weeks, like one week it will flare up badly, and then next week my skin will be clear, and repeat. does this mean its something im doing thats causing it?

i apply mct oil and it mostly clears up the next day

could be rosacea aswell

could be rosacea aswell
I’m U17 so unlikely, also had periods where there was skin flaking off.

also went to doctor i think a few months ago and he said it was hormonal dermatitis but he gave benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, used for a month didn’t help, just made skin olier and some oil pimples

yo i have sebderm but it comes and goes every few weeks, like one week it will flare up badly, and then next week my skin will be clear, and repeat. does this mean its something im doing thats causing it?

i apply mct oil and it mostly clears up the next day
my best advice is to research elimination diets, also while ur on the diet stop using MCT oil just so you can figure out what food is causing it and so it isn’t effecting the diet

• +1
Reactions: a7a
my best advice is to research elimination diets, also while ur on the diet stop using MCT oil just so you can figure out what food is causing it and so it isn’t effecting the diet
okay thanks